Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: I have a couple of driving rants

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    No actually...it's a very well documented fact an facet of roadway design and safety analyses. Your own ignorance of the subject does not change that.

Blog Entries
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Dang,,, I would've thought that the Tiki Bar would be the main reason for the Solomon Curve.
    Proud to be a cereal comma user.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Dang,,, I would've thought that the Tiki Bar would be the main reason for the Solomon Curve.
    boo
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

You forgot the m

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    No actually...it's a very well documented fact an facet of roadway design and safety analyses. Your own ignorance of the subject does not change that.
    At least you didn't say, "Wanna bet?"
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    At least you didn't say, "Wanna bet?"
    How much?

MR wants to throw in some steaks in his wager. I like steak.

Name:  download (57).jpg
Views: 204
Size:  5.9 KB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Name:  download (57).jpg
Views: 204
Size:  5.9 KB
    Steaks too high for you?

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    First rant:

This is a routine thing on my 50 commute to and from work. Maybe the folks who do this can answer why...

Driving in the right land up rt 4. Car is approaching in the left lane going at a much faster clip than me. I pay him no mind since he will be gone quickly. Gets next to me and slows down and paces me. Will pace me to the point where I come up on a slower car I want to pass, but can't.
    I leave work from Gate 3 and turn left onto GMR, never fails, today I passed someone got back over into the right lane because a car was coming up on me quick. He gets beside me and slows down to my speed. I need to get over in the left lane to turn left at GMR so I try slowing down, that ####### slows down too. #### like this is why people drive in the left hand lane.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Members who have read this thread: 154