Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50

Thread: Apparently Black Lives Matter where it counts

  1. #11
    INGSOC GURPS's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic Of Maryland
    Posts
    30,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    The food packets should contain some sort of birth control. If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em.


    Nope ...... Rich Old White Liberals, Like Bill Gates donate millions to have Africans Aborted


    they natives have always bred faster than the food supply
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

    “There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbikermama40 View Post
    You know where black lives really matter? In the same individual hearts and minds of people who believe ALL lives have value
    Why are you people so threatened by a group advocating for itself that you have to try to denigrate them.

    Did you go to your local breast cancer walk and remind them that colon cancer matters too?

    In our society blacks are often treated as less then. This group is merely trying to show that their lives are important too and hoping to change that.

    Yet you people say "well they need to stop killing each other, stop using the N word, protest in the way i think is best, respect the police, blue lives matter"

    Stop being so judgmental. You call yourselves Christians yet nothing you do is anything like how Jesus behaved. Didn't he protect the most vulnerable people?

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Why are you people so threatened by a group advocating for itself that you have to try to denigrate them. Because they are not hypocrites.

    Did you go to your local breast cancer walk and remind them that colon cancer matters too? No, because colons aren't crying about breasts while colons kill other colons

    In our society blacks are often treated as less then. This group is merely trying to show that their lives are important too and hoping to change that. When you exclude all of the black ONLY perks they receive through federal mandates.

    Yet you people say "well they need to stop killing each other, stop using the N word, protest in the way i think is best, respect the police, blue lives matter" And???

    Stop being so judgmental. You call yourselves Christians yet nothing you do is anything like how Jesus behaved. Didn't he protect the most vulnerable people? Vulnerable??? I WISH I had as many "federally enforced" advantages..."
    That about does it
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    I post stupid #### all the time.

  4. #14
    **duplicate **
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    I post stupid #### all the time.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Restitution View Post
    That about does it
    Oh. i should have realized you are one of those. Crying about all the advantages "those people get" because you are to stupid to do anything for yourself.

    I'd love to see where you would be today if you are family had been kidnapped, enslaved for generations, not to mention raped and separated at will, set free uneducated and penniless and then discriminated against in housing education and society for centuries.

    I'm sure you will come up with some stupid reason why its so hard being a white man these day.
    Last edited by Sapidus; 07-11-2017 at 03:07 PM.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Oh. i should have realized you are one of those.
    I'll be more than happy to read your links that rebut any of my comments to your drivel.

    I especially liked your reference to cancer patients and anti supporters. When have you been to a breast cancer fundraiser where a spokesperson has stood up and screamed at the top of their lungs that colon cancer gets more attention? Your examples are truly laughable
    Last edited by Restitution; 07-11-2017 at 03:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    I post stupid #### all the time.

  7. #17
    INGSOC GURPS's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic Of Maryland
    Posts
    30,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    ..... nothing you do is anything like how Jesus behaved.


    and how would you know
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

    “There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

  8. #18
    INGSOC GURPS's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic Of Maryland
    Posts
    30,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Oh. i should have realized you are one of those. Crying about all the advantages "those people get" because you are to stupid to do anything for yourself.


    why do hate Americans of African Decent
    - why do they need special privileges to compete in the work place ?
    - why does you party think they are otherwise to ignorant to compete without assistance ?
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

    “There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Restitution View Post
    I'll be more than happy to read your links that rebut any of my comments to your drivel.

    I especially liked your reference to cancer patients and anti supporters. When have you been to a breast cancer fundraiser where a spokesperson has stood up and screamed at the top of their lungs that colon cancer gets more attention? Your examples are truly laughable

    Are you that stupid?

    Screaming all "cancers matter" at a breast cancer walk is the equivalent of what you morons do When in response to black lives matter you say "all lives matter."

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Are you that stupid?

    Screaming all "cancers matter" at a breast cancer walk is the equivalent of what you morons do When in response to black lives matter you say "all lives matter."
    Juuuusssssttt waiting for you to answer my question

    Here it is again... in case your strawman falls down.

    When have you been to a breast cancer fundraiser where a spokesperson has stood up and screamed at the top of their lungs that colon cancer gets more attention?
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    I post stupid #### all the time.

Members who have read this thread: 58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |