Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Apparently Black Lives Matter where it counts

Quote Originally Posted by Restitution View Post
    Juuuusssssttt waiting for you to answer my question

Here it is again... in case your strawman falls down.

Wow. You really are dumb as a box of rocks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    This group is merely trying to show that their lives are important too and hoping to change that.
    By chanting "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon"? By blocking traffic on busy streets? Going into restaurants and bothering dining patrons?
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    What bad thing did you do?

Oh. i should have realized you are one of those. Crying about all the advantages "those people get" because you are to stupid to do anything for yourself. Actually... I have nothing to cry about. College educated and 6-figure job. No loans, no advantages, just me.

I'd love to see where you would be today if you are family had been kidnapped, enslaved for generations, not to mention raped and separated at will, set free uneducated and penniless and then discriminated against in housing education and society for centuries. I would most likely say "All that garbage about being kidnapped, enslaved, raped, separated, set free uneducated, etc. happened a LONG time ago. Maybe I should stop making excuses and follow in the footsteps of other successful black people that are great successes."

I'm sure you will come up with some stupid reason why its so hard being a white man these day.It's not hard and I never said it was. What I am saying is that these people need to stop pizzing and moaning and get an education and a damn job instead of what they are doing now!
    Yep
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    I post stupid #### all the time.

Wow. You really are dumb as a box of rocks.
    What was that about the name calling and no intelligent answers? Hypocrite much?

Oh. i should have realized you are one of those. Crying about all the advantages "those people get" because you are to stupid to do anything for yourself. Actually... I have nothing to cry about. College educated and 6-figure job. No loans, no advantages, just me. Good for you. What works for one person doesn't work for everyone. What one person likes isn't what another likes I'm sure you know people who have had bad outcomes in their life through no fault of their own

I'd love to see where you would be today if you are family had been kidnapped, enslaved for generations, not to mention raped and separated at will, set free uneducated and penniless and then discriminated against in housing education and society for centuries. I would most likely say "All that garbage about being kidnapped, enslaved, raped, separated, set free uneducated, etc. happened a LONG time ago. Maybe I should stop making excuses and follow in the footsteps of other successful black people that are great successes." So what? It happened a long time ago but that is how cultures are built. By having role models and stable housing and educations you are able to provide those things to the next generation Don't you see these people are making excuses. many are trying their best but have been visit of systematic racism and discrimination not to mention unequal education. Do you know how much wealth is based down in white families through the estates of their parents that generally own their homes? Black people in many parts of the country weren't allowed to own homes or get equal loans at the same rates as whites . I'm not saying black people need to be handed anything but you need to take into account a different set of circumstance different then what you have experienced. That is what they talk about when they talk about privilege

I'm sure you will come up with some stupid reason why its so hard being a white man these day.It's not hard and I never said it was. What I am saying is that these people need to stop pizzing and moaning and get an education and a damn job instead of what they are doing now!"I agree but at the same time you need to accept there are barriers to these things that you and I have not experienced and lumping everyone in as lazy or moaners doesn't help the problem
    Yep

Jesus Christ you're a long winded asshat.

Oh. i should have realized you are one of those. Crying about all the advantages "those people get" because you are to stupid to do anything for yourself. Actually... I have nothing to cry about. College educated and 6-figure job. No loans, no advantages, just me. Good for you. What works for one person doesn't work for everyone. What one person likes isn't what another likes I'm sure you know people who have had bad outcomes in their life through no fault of their own

I'd love to see where you would be today if you are family had been kidnapped, enslaved for generations, not to mention raped and separated at will, set free uneducated and penniless and then discriminated against in housing education and society for centuries. I would most likely say "All that garbage about being kidnapped, enslaved, raped, separated, set free uneducated, etc. happened a LONG time ago. Maybe I should stop making excuses and follow in the footsteps of other successful black people that are great successes." So what? It happened a long time ago but that is how cultures are built. By having role models and stable housing and educations you are able to provide those things to the next generation Don't you see these people are making excuses. many are trying their best but have been visit of systematic racism and discrimination not to mention unequal education. Do you know how much wealth is based down in white families through the estates of their parents that generally own their homes? Black people in many parts of the country weren't allowed to own homes or get equal loans at the same rates as whites . I'm not saying black people need to be handed anything but you need to take into account a different set of circumstance different then what you have experienced. That is what they talk about when they talk about privilege

I'm sure you will come up with some stupid reason why its so hard being a white man these day.It's not hard and I never said it was. What I am saying is that these people need to stop pizzing and moaning and get an education and a damn job instead of what they are doing now!"I agree but at the same time you need to accept there are barriers to these things that you and I have not experienced and lumping everyone in as lazy or moaners doesn't help the problem
    Yep

Bottom line is that it is all a smokescreen to cover an excuse! PERIOD!!

If people spent as much time trying to excel as they do bytching and/or trying to circumvent the system then we wouldn't have these problems!!!

Blog Entries
    Bout time the training wheels come off.
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    What bad thing did you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Restitution View Post

Bottom line is that it is all a smokescreen to cover an excuse! PERIOD!!

If people spent as much time trying to excel as they do bytching and/or trying to circumvent the system then we wouldn't have these problems!!!
    you are myopic. Not everyone has the same advantages. Good luck with not being open to ideas. It's gonna cost you in the long run

Got to love the solidarity of the movement and the righteousness of the cause.

There was a (not really) questionable death of a black person at the hands of a white person. Lets set a bunch of our own neighborhood on fire and steal all the #### from the local stores. Martin Luther King Jr. would be so proud!

Members who have read this thread: 58