Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Apparently Black Lives Matter where it counts

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    you are myopic. Not everyone has the same advantages. Good luck with not being open to ideas. It's gonna cost you in the long run
    If, when you say "ideas," you actually mean "excuses"..... then yes I will accept the costs in the long run!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    I post stupid #### all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Restitution View Post
    If, when you say "ideas," you actually mean "excuses"..... then yes I will accept the costs in the long run!
    Cool story bro. Keep living in your privilege and refusing to understand you have had advantages others have not despite your belief you've done it all yourself.

Blog Entries
    Cool story bro. Keep living in your privilege
    isn't that short-hand code for "I know I've failed at everything and so I resent very much the rest of you for your successes"?
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Cool story bro. Keep living in your privilege and refusing to understand you have had advantages others have not despite your belief you've done it all yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    isn't that short-hand code for "I know I've failed at everything and so I resent very much the rest of you for your successes"?
    Nailed it. "I want to be successful, toooooooo! Give me some of his success! He has more than enough!". Like hell I'm going to feel guilty for the benefits of my hard work because someone else is to lazy to shut their mouth and get off their butt.
    Some folks just need a high-five. Some just need a high-five to the face.

Quote Originally Posted by hotbikermama40 View Post
    Nailed it. "I want to be successful, toooooooo! Give me some of his success! He has more than enough!". Like hell I'm going to feel guilty for the benefits of my hard work because someone else is to lazy to shut their mouth and get off their butt.
    Keep on emulating Jesus! I'm sure he would be proud of what a piece of crap you are.

Blog Entries
    Keep on emulating Jesus! I'm sure he would be proud of what a piece of crap you are.
    You've made it crystal clear you believe he is a myth..or just another man. Can't have it both ways skippy.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Keep on emulating Jesus!
    I have no hope of ever "matching" and certainly none of ever "surpassing" Jesus Christ. Did you possibly mean a different word, but thought: "Hey, this sounds like a super-DUPER-smarter word!"
    Some folks just need a high-five. Some just need a high-five to the face.

Why are you people so threatened by a group advocating for itself that you have to try to denigrate them.

Did you go to your local breast cancer walk and remind them that colon cancer matters too?

In our society blacks are often treated as less then. This group is merely trying to show that their lives are important too and hoping to change that.

Yet you people say "well they need to stop killing each other, stop using the N word, protest in the way i think is best, respect the police, blue lives matter"

Stop being so judgmental. You call yourselves Christians yet nothing you do is anything like how Jesus behaved. Didn't he protect the most vulnerable people?
    We don't have to denigrate them, They do that to themselves. All you gotta do is head to any city and drive down Martin Luther King Dr and see thousands of blackfolks denigrate themselves. He would be proud of how far you all have come.

I just donate money.

Please cite where in this country they are treated less than other races?

Why are blacks more vulnerable than white folks. Because of 70% don't have a father in the picture?
    A lack of even a HS diploma?
    Perhaps no drive or ambition ?
    Proud to be a cereal comma user.

Quote Originally Posted by hotbikermama40 View Post
    I have no hope of ever "matching" and certainly none of ever "surpassing" Jesus Christ. Did you possibly mean a different word, but thought: "Hey, this sounds like a super-DUPER-smarter word!"
    Match by imitation is exactly what I meant.

Or to be Christlike.

But you obviously only know how to speak about being a religious person but not behave like one

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    We don't have to denigrate them, They do that to themselves. All you gotta do is head to any city and drive down Martin Luther King Dr and see thousands of blackfolks denigrate themselves. He would be proud of how far you all have come.

I just donate money.

Please cite where in this country they are treated less than other races?

Why are blacks more vulnerable than white folks. Because of 70% don't have a father in the picture?
    A lack of even a HS diploma?
    Perhaps no drive or ambition ?
    then the worst of them spend their time dragging the few with some ambition back down into the cesspool.

What Sappy wants is for them to never learn the lesson of discipline and success. That way he and his Democrats can keep throwing them crumbs and gathering their votes. They milk the black community just like a cow.

Members who have read this thread: 58