Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Apparently Black Lives Matter where it counts

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Match by imitation is exactly what I meant.

    Or to be Christlike.

    But you obviously only know how to speak about being a religious person but not behave like one
    And exactly what makes you an authority on religion and righteous behavior?

    ___________________________________________________________
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Match by imitation is exactly what I meant.

    Or to be Christlike.
    so..."imitate"? that's what you should have said, then

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    But you obviously only know how to speak about being a religious person but not behave like one
    it is true that we all sin - but that's besides the point - what would you know about speaking or behaving like "a religious person"?
    Some folks just need a high-five. Some just need a high-five to the face.

  3. #43
    Registered User PeoplesElbow's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Smackdown hotel
    Posts
    4,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Why are you people so threatened by a group advocating for itself that you have to try to denigrate them.

    Did you go to your local breast cancer walk and remind them that colon cancer matters too? When I get the telemarketing calls I tell them that because they are always for breast cancer, well its pancreatic cancer I tell them I donate to.

    In our society blacks are often treated as less then. This group is merely trying to show that their lives are important too and hoping to change that.

    Yet you people say "well they need to stop killing each other, stop using the N word, protest in the way i think is best, respect the police, blue lives matter"

    Stop being so judgmental. You call yourselves Christians Where have I done this? Definitely not a religious type. yet nothing you do is anything like how Jesus behaved. Didn't he protect the most vulnerable people?
    My answers are above
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

  4. #44
    Bird Dog Bird Dog's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chesapeake Bay
    Posts
    4,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Match by imitation is exactly what I meant.

    Or to be Christlike.

    But you obviously only know how to speak about being a religious person but not behave like one
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....


    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    Unless you have a brick in that bouquet, it's pointless.

  6. #46
    INGSOC GURPS's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic Of Maryland
    Posts
    30,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    ..... understand you have had advantages others have not despite your belief you've done it all yourself.

    how do you function in life with such a poor self worth
    you cannot make it in life without affirmative action and minority set asides
    you are too ignorant to compete on a level playing field


    do you need a warm blanket and a puppy for your safe space ...
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

    “There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

  7. #47
    INGSOC GURPS's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic Of Maryland
    Posts
    30,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    But you obviously only know how to speak about being a religious person but not behave like one


    what would you know
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

    “There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Keep on emulating Jesus! I'm sure he would be proud of what a piece of crap you are.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Strawman.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	119216

    Riddle me this Sap-my-nuts..... Do you ever wonder why educated, successful, and accomplished African Americans RARELY get involved in these matters? Whether it be for or against the argument?

    It's because they are smart enough and they KNOW it will not accomplish anything and the only thing that might happen is that they will be labeled "too white" or a "Tom" for doing so.

    If you feel I am wrong then please... feel free to give me 1 example of a well-known black success story that the community rallies around with regards to education, employment, etc.

    I can give you at least a dozen of them that have been denigrated and ridiculed for doing so....
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    I post stupid #### all the time.

  9. #49
    I bowl overhand itsbob's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Patuxent, Maryland, United States
    Posts
    40,634
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Oh. i should have realized you are one of those. Crying about all the advantages "those people get" because you are to stupid to do anything for yourself.

    I'd love to see where you would be today if you are family had been kidnapped, enslaved for generations, not to mention raped and separated at will, set free uneducated and penniless and then discriminated against in housing education and society for centuries.

    I'm sure you will come up with some stupid reason why its so hard being a white man these day.
    Mine were..

    Most peoples were at one time..

    Jews.. Irish.. Scots.. Native Americans.. Chinese.. Koreans.. Africans don't hold a monopoly on it..

    I think I pretty much got over it.. and did fairly well. You??
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

  10. #50
    INGSOC GURPS's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic Of Maryland
    Posts
    30,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Restitution View Post
    ... feel free to give me 1 example of a well-known black success story that the community rallies around with regards to education, employment, etc.


    Al Sharpton
    Jesse Jackson

    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

    “There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

Members who have read this thread: 58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |