Apparently Black Lives Matter where it counts

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-g20-germany-famine-idUSKBN19T0LC

G20 trump.jpg

PeoplesElbow

You know Bush also did a ton for the continent of Africa and even quite a few liberal journalists said he would never get an ounce of credit for it but good for him.

hotbikermama40

You know where black lives really matter? In the same individual hearts and minds of people who believe ALL lives have value

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
ARE THE PEOPLE GOING TO GET FED ?

the only place this aid ends up, is feeding dictators

let6 Oprah and millionaire black athletes step up and feed the poor in Africa

Rommey

Rob Jenkins, acting head of the USAID's bureau of democracy, conflict and humanitarian assistance, said of the funding, over $191 million would go to Yemen, $199 million to South Sudan, $121 million to Nigeria and almost $126 million for Somalia.
Gee, aren't two of those countries on the travel ban list? Seems odd that since the president obviously hates the people of those countries that he would pledge money to help them out...

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Gee, aren't two of those countries on the travel ban list? Seems odd that since the president obviously hates the people of those countries that he would pledge money to help them out...

:gossip: If they have something to eat at home, maybe they'll stay there.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The food packets should contain some sort of birth control. If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em. It's funny how climate changers all complain about people ignoring the science but never admit that people having too many kids they can't feed is negligence.

Wishbone

The food packets should contain some sort of birth control. If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em. It's funny how climate changers all complain about people ignoring the science but never admit that people having too many kids they can't feed is negligence.

More dependence = more votes.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The food packets should contain some sort of birth control. If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em.

Nope ...... Rich Old White Liberals, Like Bill Gates donate millions to have Africans Aborted

they natives have always bred faster than the food supply

Sapidus

You know where black lives really matter? In the same individual hearts and minds of people who believe ALL lives have value

Why are you people so threatened by a group advocating for itself that you have to try to denigrate them.

Did you go to your local breast cancer walk and remind them that colon cancer matters too?

In our society blacks are often treated as less then. This group is merely trying to show that their lives are important too and hoping to change that.

Yet you people say "well they need to stop killing each other, stop using the N word, protest in the way i think is best, respect the police, blue lives matter"

Stop being so judgmental. You call yourselves Christians yet nothing you do is anything like how Jesus behaved. Didn't he protect the most vulnerable people?

Restitution

Why are you people so threatened by a group advocating for itself that you have to try to denigrate them. Because they are not hypocrites.

Did you go to your local breast cancer walk and remind them that colon cancer matters too? No, because colons aren't crying about breasts while colons kill other colons

In our society blacks are often treated as less then. This group is merely trying to show that their lives are important too and hoping to change that. When you exclude all of the black ONLY perks they receive through federal mandates.

Yet you people say "well they need to stop killing each other, stop using the N word, protest in the way i think is best, respect the police, blue lives matter" And???

Stop being so judgmental. You call yourselves Christians yet nothing you do is anything like how Jesus behaved. Didn't he protect the most vulnerable people? Vulnerable??? I WISH I had as many "federally enforced" advantages..."

That about does it :yay:

Sapidus

That about does it :yay:

Oh. i should have realized you are one of those. Crying about all the advantages "those people get" because you are to stupid to do anything for yourself.

I'd love to see where you would be today if you are family had been kidnapped, enslaved for generations, not to mention raped and separated at will, set free uneducated and penniless and then discriminated against in housing education and society for centuries.

I'm sure you will come up with some stupid reason why its so hard being a white man these day.

Last edited:

Restitution

Oh. i should have realized you are one of those.

I'll be more than happy to read your links that rebut any of my comments to your drivel.

I especially liked your reference to cancer patients and anti supporters. When have you been to a breast cancer fundraiser where a spokesperson has stood up and screamed at the top of their lungs that colon cancer gets more attention? Your examples are truly laughable :lmao:

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Oh. i should have realized you are one of those. Crying about all the advantages "those people get" because you are to stupid to do anything for yourself.

why do hate Americans of African Decent
- why do they need special privileges to compete in the work place ?
- why does you party think they are otherwise to ignorant to compete without assistance ?

Sapidus

I'll be more than happy to read your links that rebut any of my comments to your drivel.

I especially liked your reference to cancer patients and anti supporters. When have you been to a breast cancer fundraiser where a spokesperson has stood up and screamed at the top of their lungs that colon cancer gets more attention? Your examples are truly laughable :lmao:

Are you that stupid?

Screaming all "cancers matter" at a breast cancer walk is the equivalent of what you morons do When in response to black lives matter you say "all lives matter."

Restitution

Are you that stupid?

Screaming all "cancers matter" at a breast cancer walk is the equivalent of what you morons do When in response to black lives matter you say "all lives matter."

Juuuusssssttt waiting for you to answer my question :whistle:

Here it is again... in case your strawman falls down.

When have you been to a breast cancer fundraiser where a spokesperson has stood up and screamed at the top of their lungs that colon cancer gets more attention?