Anti-Trump rally applauds & cheers for...Hitler?!!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Nothing surprises me anymore. When you get a group of uninformed probots on a roll, they just continue to build momentum.

It is sad that parents didn't take the time to actually teach their children American principles. Everyone is too busy chasing a dollar, to instill their offspring with values and virtue.

Pray hard...

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
It is sad that parents didn't take the time to actually teach their children American principles. Everyone is too busy chasing a dollar, to instill their offspring with values and virtue.

It's too bad the public schools have been taken over by the progressives. In failing to teach our children the truth, they have left the kids open to seduction by the Fascists (such as Hitler).

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
It's too bad the public schools have been taken over by the progressives. In failing to teach our children the truth, they have left the kids open to seduction by the Fascists (such as Hitler).

Indeed. They were trying that #### when I was in public schools and community college. I taught my kids to just stick to the subject matter and ignore the teachers' personal beliefs and opinions when they interjected them. Smile, nod, and hold your tongue. Nothing to be gained by disagreeing except a lower grade.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You could read that mob Sally, Dick and Jane and they'd cheer wildly. They're mindless.