Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Republicans are better tippers than Democrats....

Quote Originally Posted by awpitt View Post
    Making up stuff like this is what happens when people have too much time on their hands.
    What was made up......two links on the same topic. Must of hit home.

CNN, WAPO, and the NYT have been making stuff up for over a year now.......just sayin'
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    Who said it was made up?
    On the other hand - it's more or less meaningless.

One thing I have noticed - POOR people tend to be more generous when it comes to charity as a portion of their income.
    I've seen countless studies and we've all seen the videos where homeless people give their food and money away.
    I find that amazing.
    You're right. It is meaningless. And I agree with you about how poor people tend to be more generous when it comes to charity. As far as tipping, I used to deliver pizzas here locally and the best tippers were not
    in the "affluent" neighborhoods. As an example, Wildewood (arguably GOP territory) was one of the worst. The military housing areas, on and off base, were pretty much the best.

Quote Originally Posted by awpitt View Post
    You're right. It is meaningless. And I agree with you about how poor people tend to be more generous when it comes to charity. As far as tipping, I used to deliver pizzas here locally and the best tippers were not
    in the "affluent" neighborhoods. As an example, Wildewood (arguably GOP territory) was one of the worst. The military housing areas, on and off base, were pretty much the best.
    I once delivered pizzas for a living - the best places were the heavy blue collar neighborhoods on WWF nights - when they were all too drunk to know a 5 from a 20.
    Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong". Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    I once delivered pizzas for a living - the best places were the heavy blue collar neighborhoods on WWF nights - when they were all too drunk to know a 5 from a 20.
    Super Bowl Sunday .... and sunday the redskins play
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

And if a statue can oppress you, then I submit that you have greater issues. - A West.

Members who have read this thread: 30