Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald junior's evolving story

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    You already repeat ad nauseum.
    my sense of sappy was the he was naturally nauseating.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Five stages of Trumpism might be familiar to you all right now.

1. Never happened , Fake News

2 it happened but its not a big deal

3. It's kinda a big deal but it's not illegal

4. Well Hillary did Pizzagate and Obamas a Muslim

5. Oh get over it libtard
    The current deal shows, they are related.

1. Sapidus is a MURDERER - oh please, fake news.
    2. Sapidus had his old dog put down - give it up, not a big deal
    3. It is MURDER, dammit - it's not illegal moron
    4. (I don't even have one - but Hillary has enough on her plate to make it - as Krauthammer put it - walking past a bank robbery to nail a jaywalker. It IS a very clear case of proportionality).
    5. Get over it - seriously.

And this would be the reaction of anyone bombarded with stupid and trivial "issues". Don Jr. mentioned something anyone in most of these circumstances would have said - it lasted all of (30 seconds, ten minutes, and so on) that anyone would especially in the political world would say, never happened. I don't record every time I step on an ant or every sleight or every careless word I ever say - unless it's clearly significant. If I tell someone I know well to go eff off, I will remember it. If I rolled my eyes for two seconds as I passed someone I barely know - yeah, I'd say never happened. In politics, you don't say I don't know, maybe it happened. Put the onus on your detractors. The Democrats are beginning to look ridiculous over this. They think they are building a stronger case with each story, but they're eroding everyone's patience.

These are a constant stream of tempests in a teapot, at least as ridiculous as the two scoops and meat loaf.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    1. Sapidus is a MURDERER - oh please, fake news.
    2. Sapidus had his old dog put down - give it up, not a big deal
    3. It is MURDER, dammit - it's not illegal moron
    4. (I don't even have one - but Hillary has enough on her plate to make it - as Krauthammer put it - walking past a bank robbery to nail a jaywalker. It IS a very clear case of proportionality).
    5. Get over it - seriously.

-snip-

These are a constant stream of tempests in a teapot, at least as ridiculous as the two scoops and meat loaf.
    Exactly. The press is crying wolf every single minute of the day, crying about meatloaf, and dresses, and handshakes, and compliments; so who's going to pay any attention to them if Trump really does something illegal?
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Exactly. The press is crying wolf every single minute of the day, crying about meatloaf, and dresses, and handshakes, and compliments; so who's going to pay any attention to them if Trump really does something illegal?
    TWO Scoops, Damnit! TWO SCOOPS!
    “In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act” - Geo Orwell

They think they are building a stronger case with each story, but they're eroding everyone's patience.

And looking like asses.

Do you know how to read? It is in the article I quoted at the bottom of the quote.
    Dude... there is no source in this post.

Did you miss the part where he has almost 3000 hires to make that don't involve state confirmation?

Plus the source was Hot Air which is pretty sketchy if you learn its history
    Perhaps you ought to bone up on your own comprehension before lecturing others on theirs.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Do you not understand that the Russians may have been using the meeting as an excuse to meet with Trump Jr? Maybe they were hoping to get some info from him or trying to use him in some way?

Which is exactly why he should have disclosed it on his forms so our intelligence officials would be aware of any contact.
    Oh, so they were engaging in espionage; you know, that thing that other countries do when you don't know they're doing it? So, this isn't collusion at all is it? So, we can now move on. Collusion is no longer at hand here - we're dealing with Russian spying. Glad you FINALLY got to the root of what REALLY happened. And it only took you 400 posts to get there.

Five stages of Trumpism might be familiar to you all right now.

1. Never happened , Fake News

2 it happened but its not a big deal

3. It's kinda a big deal but it's not illegal

4. Well Hillary did Pizzagate and Obamas a Muslim

5. Oh get over it libtard

Feel Free to copy and paste for future scandals.

Repeat ad naseum
    Hmmm... looks very familiar. I seem to remember this being YOU LIBS during the Clinton email investigation. The difference being, there was actual evidence against Clinton.

• She did have a private server that she used exclusively for her State Dept work; against agency policy set up by president Obama.
    • That server did have classified, at the highest levels, which violates just about every law and rule of handling classified.
    • Hillary Clinton did lie about all of this.
    • Bill Clinton did collude with Loretta Lynch to make the whole thing go away.
    • James Comey did yield to whatever convinced him to drop the whole thing; after he enumerated all the crimes Clinton committed. The newly invented standard? THERE WASN'T INTENT.

And you liberals claimed it was a witch hunt. There was no evidence. It was no big deal. It wasn't illegal.

Now, you and MR are unable to articulate a single piece of evidence of collusion, yet there is something there there. Let's go a different direction here... It was for this very reason - the left's hatred toward anything they disagree with - you LOST. BIGLY! Yet you keep doing this same crap thinking it will glean different results. I say, keep up the good work. You want to really lose your ever-hating minds? Keep doing this crap, keep losing elections, and hand the GOP an bullet-proof senate.

Do you not understand that the Russians may have been using the meeting as an excuse to meet with Trump Jr?

yes the Russian Lawyer was lobbying against continued naming legislation after that Russian journalist that was killed
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    Hmmm... looks very familiar. I seem to remember this being YOU LIBS during the Clinton email investigation. The difference being, there was actual evidence against Clinton.

• She did have a private server that she used exclusively for her State Dept work; against agency policy set up by president Obama.
    • That server did have classified, at the highest levels, which violates just about every law and rule of handling classified.
    • Hillary Clinton did lie about all of this.
    • Bill Clinton did collude with Loretta Lynch to make the whole thing go away.
    • James Comey did yield to whatever convinced him to drop the whole thing; after he enumerated all the crimes Clinton committed. The newly invented standard? THERE WASN'T INTENT.

And you liberals claimed it was a witch hunt. There was no evidence. It was no big deal. It wasn't illegal.

Now, you and MR are unable to articulate a single piece of evidence of collusion, yet there is something there there. Let's go a different direction here... It was for this very reason - the left's hatred toward anything they disagree with - you LOST. BIGLY! Yet you keep doing this same crap thinking it will glean different results. I say, keep up the good work. You want to really lose your ever-hating minds? Keep doing this crap, keep losing elections, and hand the GOP an bullet-proof senate.
    Clinton messed up badly, but that doesn't absolve Donald Trump.

Comey found there wasn't intent which seems to go against the facts, but its tough to prove intent. She did use her state department email too. Basically I think for the vast majority of classified email she used the state department email. For the non-classified emails she used her own private email server. Of course at least 5 formally classified emails were sent using the private server and "dozens" of other emails that were not formally classified, but that had classified information were sent using the private server. Her argument is going to be my standard procedure was to send classified email using the state department server, I messed up five times, but the vast majority of the time I sent it through the correct server. Showing that she had the intent to violate the law for those five emails rather than just made a mistake was not going to be that easy of a case to make.

I am sure there were a lot of liberals claiming it was a witch hunt and not a big deal, but I know some were disgusted with her for that mess. Trump won for two reasons. First he got a lot of independents in the rust belt states and second because he got a bigger turnout out of his base. I feel like part of the reason Hillary struggled turning out her base was because a lot were a little disgusted with her.

Members who have read this thread: 85