C Payne - about that Sexual Harassment Claim

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But just two days later, Hughes' accusations are already falling apart.

Damning leaked sexually explicit emails from Hughes to Payne cast doubt on the pundit's claim that she was "coerced" into the relationship. Furthermore, former colleagues of Hughes' claim the conservative activist is a "female predator" with a pattern of sleeping with powerful conservative men in hopes of gaining exclusive access and advancing her career.

In an email obtained by Red Alert Politics, dated September 3, 2013, Hughes explicitly describes a reoccurring sex dream concerning her and Payne in a swimming pool.

“Do you know what I keep dreaming about.. You and I in the pool… My legs wrapped around your waste [sic] and you have me pressed up against the wall of the pool,” she wrote. “Skin glistening and smelling of coconut… You thrusting yourself deeper inside with each push… And your fingers grasping each of my cheeks."

"You are going to need every ounce of energy if we are even given the chance of lots of time and no commitments," Hughes wrote in another email to Payne on the same date.

Graphic Leaked Emails, Former Colleagues Unravel Scottie Hughes' Sexual Harassment Claims Against Charles Payne

sounds like Scottie is a bit of a precious metals miner

Hijinx

But just two days later, Hughes' accusations are already falling apart.

Damning leaked sexually explicit emails from Hughes to Payne cast doubt on the pundit's claim that she was "coerced" into the relationship. Furthermore, former colleagues of Hughes' claim the conservative activist is a "female predator" with a pattern of sleeping with powerful conservative men in hopes of gaining exclusive access and advancing her career.

In an email obtained by Red Alert Politics, dated September 3, 2013, Hughes explicitly describes a reoccurring sex dream concerning her and Payne in a swimming pool.

“Do you know what I keep dreaming about.. You and I in the pool… My legs wrapped around your waste [sic] and you have me pressed up against the wall of the pool,” she wrote. “Skin glistening and smelling of coconut… You thrusting yourself deeper inside with each push… And your fingers grasping each of my cheeks."

"You are going to need every ounce of energy if we are even given the chance of lots of time and no commitments," Hughes wrote in another email to Payne on the same date.

Graphic Leaked Emails, Former Colleagues Unravel Scottie Hughes' Sexual Harassment Claims Against Charles Payne

sounds like Scottie is a bit of a precious metals miner

Gee A woman who used her body to get ahead.

Not many of them around TV land and Hollywood.

One could never accuse Rachel Maddow of this.

glhs837

Power with Control
Hey, she only has to do that because of the inequal power relations ship that the manogarchy forces upon her..... :coffee:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why isn't Charles screaming about racism?

On another note, who knew he was such a stud? :hot:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why isn't Charles screaming about racism?

that brings up an interesting thought:

Sexual Harassment Claim by a White Woman on a Black Man
Claims of racism by the black man [not Payne is making such a claim but if he did]

does any claim by Payne get canceled out because he is a 'Conservative' although allegedly so is Scottie

will feminists get involved - or will the keep quiet because its Con vs Con :shrug:
like wise would Payne get any support from the usual blacks Race Baiters if he made a claim of racism

Wishbone

that brings up an interesting thought:

Sexual Harassment Claim by a White Woman on a Black Man
Claims of racism by the black man [not Payne is making such a claim but if he did]

does any claim by Payne get canceled out because he is a 'Conservative' although allegedly so is Scottie

will feminists get involved - or will the keep quiet because its Con vs Con :shrug:
like wise would Payne get any support from the usual blacks Race Baiters if he made a claim of racism
See how Sappys head explodes and that should tell you. :yay: