Gotta be a better way to do this!

Wishbone

TAMPA – From his hospital bed Saturday, a professional diver described his brush with death when an alligator attacked him in a Charlotte County golf course lake.

Scott Lahodik, 51, is a sub-contractor who has been hired at golf courses throughout the state to recover golf balls from water hazards.

He was working in a lake at the Palms course at the Rotonda Golf and Country Club Friday when an alligator nearly ripped his arm off.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/0...vering-after-alligator-attack-in-florida.html

frequentflier

happy to be living
Having lived and worked out doors (not far from where he was attacked) for 17 years, I was always aware of what was around me and where I was sticking my hands. Gators, esp ones fed by humans, are the ones that will be more likely to attack! That part of FL has grown and gotten so much more built up since I left there 17 years ago, there is no place for the native animals and reptiles and snakes to go.

My BFF lives in Naples near the Everglades and after the wild fires in the spring, the panthers, bobcats, reptiles, snakes etc headed into the residential areas. Unfortunately, they were hungry and people had to watch their pets closely.