James Woods Shreds Parents Pushing Their 'Gender Creative' Son

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In Hilarious Tweet, James Woods Shreds Parents Pushing Their 'Gender Creative' Son

genderless.jpg

James Woods
@RealJamesWoods

This is sweet. Wait until this poor kid grows up, realizes what you've done, and stuffs both of you dismembered into a freezer in the garage
2:24 AM - 10 Jul 2017

:killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:lol:

People who exploit their children to push a socio-political agenda are the worst kind of human. Leave those kids alone. Nobody freaking cares, and the ones who *do* care - now you've painted a huge bullseye on your kid's back, encouraging every bully in his elementary school to kick his ass.

I hate people who do this.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
:lol:

People who exploit their children to push a socio-political agenda are the worst kind of human.

how hard is it to correct your confused spawn

child: I want to wear dresses
parent: :smack: no you are a boy, boys don't wear dresses

as it was so aptly put by Matt Walsh recently - children barely know what they want for breakfast - why are parents letting a 3 yr old make gender choices

Wishbone

as it was so aptly put by Matt Walsh recently - children barely know what they want for breakfast - why are parents letting a 3 yr old make gender choices

Because... Their children are running things and the parents follow.

black dog

Free America
Best thing a dad can see with his young 10 yr old son while walking along Ocean Citys Boardwalk, is to see him turn his head to see what the backside of a cute womans bikini looks like after we passed her.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

See, I don't think that's the way most of these "gender creative" children happen. I would lay money it was Mommy and Daddy's idea in the first place.

Mommy: Don't you want to wear this pretty dress and have some lipstick?
Little boy: NO!
Mommy: You put this dress on right now! How am I supposed to be all cool and edgy if you won't be a transgender???

There is such a thing as "transgender" and it's real. But it's not afflicting every child born to progbot hipster parents. Just like ADHD is real, and peanut allergies are real, but not afflicting every single kid out there. I'm guessing that parents of really trans kids don't make a big freaking deal out of it; they just let their kid live his/her life and don't alert the press and parade him/her around. Having a gender confused kid is the new fad among the lefty set.

Hijinx

This child should be taken from these parents and placed in a home where he can become a man.

SamSpade

One of my very best friends has a daughter who for a LONG time acted, behaved, wished to dress and act like a boy.
Detested anything remotely girly - dresses, anything pink. Friends were all boys. Didn't want to be ANYTHING like a girl.
But she made it clear it wasn't that she LIKED the Hulk and wanted to wear boy's clothes - she didn't want to BE A GIRL.

It took a few years - but it ended. She's a lot more like a little girl now.
In all likelihood - this was an emotional reaction to events in her life, which I won't elaborate.

A *child* is barely mature enough to make ANY kind of decision for themselves. Parents out there know that sometimes, you don't even give them choices for FOOD - at least not open-ended ones.
Deciding on their sexual identity before they even really know what it is tends to point to parents.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
One of my very best friends has a daughter who for a LONG time acted, behaved, wished to dress and act like a boy.
Detested anything remotely girly - dresses, anything pink. Friends were all boys. Didn't want to be ANYTHING like a girl.

We called those girls "tomboys" back in my day. In fact, I'm still a bit of a tomboy. But not gender confused or trans or anything like that.

Deciding on their sexual identity before they even really know what it is tends to point to parents.

Exactly.

SamSpade

We called those girls "tomboys" back in my day..

We did too. And those girls were still - GIRLS. Sometimes when they like to play rough with the boys - one of them still wanted to kiss one of them.
They didn't HATE being a little girl, like my friend's daughter did at one time.

My two daughters are like this - while they both like to dress nice and look good, one of them is far more likely to come in muddy than the other.
One of them flips her hair and dresses girly - and the other prefers sports clothing, although she still knows how to look nice in any event.