Police Brutality? LOL

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
This is what happens when Snowflakes get in trouble these days...

Meet Logan Huysman, a lying, conniving and presumably spoiled 18-year-old brat from Burlington, Vermont, whose attempt to smear local cops by claiming they sexually assaulted her during an altercation late last month fell by the wayside after dashcam footage was released by the city’s police chief

view-source:http://conservativetribune.com/girl-says-cop-sexually-assaulted/

I wanted to beat her a** and I wasn't even there. I couldn't be a police officer anyway at my age :biggrin: but between police officer and teacher, I'd straight up be fired for smacking the crap out of kids like this. :yay:

If that were my son or daughter, it would be a long time before I would even have the ability to speak to them, I'd be so ashamed of how they behaved. That young lady needs to leave the weed alone - she doesn't handle life very well on it. #notlaidback

h3mech

she would have been pepper sprayed, then tazed and still not cooperating, she would have hog tied and thrown in the back. I really hope her dad saw the body cam video, so he know what a piece of work she is, just saying

I wanted to beat her a** and I wasn't even there. I couldn't be a police officer anyway at my age :biggrin: but between police officer and teacher, I'd straight up be fired for smacking the crap out of kids like this. :yay:

If that were my son or daughter, it would be a long time before I would even have the ability to speak to them, I'd be so ashamed of how they behaved. That young lady needs to leave the weed alone - she doesn't handle life very well on it. #notlaidback

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
That racist bastard micro-aggressed them when he asked where they were from.

h3mech

she would have been pepper sprayed, then tazed and still not cooperating, she would have hog tied and thrown in the back. I really hope her dad saw the body cam video, so he know what a piece of work she is, just saying

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
She now looks like a total fool after making false statements over social media. He was being great until she started being a spoiled brat. Her friends hopefully shut their mouth and went home with parents.

lmor

The video was hard to watch. I could not hear the father's responses but if I received that phone call, I would have been on my way much sooner than he was. It is awful what our policeman have to endure.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He should have tased her until she #### her pants.

I seriously could live without people like this in the world. From the first words out of her mouth she pretty much showed that she needs to be strapped to the chair, or at least sterilized so she doesn't reproduce. I don't know how cops do it - I wanted to punch that little bitch's face. And punch her parents for raising an obnoxious POS like this.

Hijinx

High as a Georgia Pine. She is so lucky she passed out in a quiet neighborhood in Vermont.
In some places she would have been in great danger.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
He should have tased her until she #### her pants.

I seriously could live without people like this in the world. From the first words out of her mouth she pretty much showed that she needs to be strapped to the chair, or at least sterilized so she doesn't reproduce. I don't know how cops do it - I wanted to punch that little bitch's face. And punch her parents for raising an obnoxious POS like this.

:high5: