Another "impossibly long shot" takes down the aggressor. . .however, it was a mental visit

black dog

Free America
At 16: 40 the officer that didn't shoot said its a self inflicted gunshot.. Makes me wonder if he didn't see the other officer shot or that he shot himself before they arrived and the other officer missed. IDK

nutz

At 16: 40 the officer that didn't shoot said its a self inflicted gunshot.. Makes me wonder if he didn't see the other officer shot or that he shot himself before they arrived and the other officer missed. IDK

from the article, "The investigators determined that Iaroslav Mosiiuk’s rifle was loaded, but inoperable because the bolt was missing." Think the lawyer will contend his client intended no harm?

black dog

Free America
from the article, "The investigators determined that Iaroslav Mosiiuk’s rifle was loaded, but inoperable because the bolt was missing." Think the lawyer will contend his client intended no harm?

I doubt it. Do you think the police dept will change the story that he died at the hospital, when he was dead in the driveway?
Whats that woman saying right before the shot? she says he doesn't have-------
And i don't see the man shouldering a rifle before he was shot... but i don't have a big screen on my phone..

BOP

It worked for Killary.