Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 171

Thread: Post Birth Abortion Becomes Acceptable

  1. #11
    professional daydreamer mAlice's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    37,574
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Post Birth Abortion Becomes Acceptable

    What a great headline, some stupid girl tosses her new baby out the window and somehow you manage to turn it into a abortion issue.
    What the #### is wrong with you....
    There are none so blind as those who will not see.
    Je suis prest

  2. #12
    INGSOC GURPS's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic Of Maryland
    Posts
    37,392
    Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    Because murdering infants - immediately before or after birth - is beyond reprehensible. Assuming they would not live a life of which we approve is not a reason to kill someone.
    lets just decriminalize murder

    have a kid you don't want
    don't like the way your kid is turning out
    burdened with taking care of senile parents or other crippled family members


    - just get your free Kevorkian Euthanasia Kit from The Dept of HHS.
    - administer the kit, call the 800 number on the enclosed card for a free pickup.
    [personal affects turned over to the state to cover the cost of disposal]
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

    “Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    It is essentially what it was:

    Uddin gave birth to a 7-pound, 11-ounce girl in her bedroom at 11:20 p.m. while her 10-year-old sister slept in the same room, Turnock said.

    Minutes later, Uddin heard her mother approaching the room, so she opened the window, held the baby out head first and released her, according to the prosecutor.

    It essentially is nowhere close to the same,
    You need to read and actually understand the law, Abortion is legal, Tossing your offspring out the window is not.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  4. #14
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    121,761
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    Because murdering infants - immediately before or after birth - is beyond reprehensible. Assuming they would not live a life of which we approve is not a reason to kill someone.
    Oh, don't get me wrong - anyone who would harm a baby should be immediately killed back. That takes a special kind of sick heartless amorality that is dangerous to our society. If they're capable of hurting an infant, they are capable of anything.

    But we coddle our LCD in this country and encourage them to proliferate like feral cats. Or cockroaches. It's not about them "living a life we don't approve of", it's that they're a serious detriment to our well-being.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    It essentially is nowhere close to the same,
    You need to read and actually understand the law, Abortion is legal, Tossing your offspring out the window is not.
    This is a classic case of "what difference does a minute make?" It really is essentially exactly the same thing. A baby was killed, period. For being inconvenient to the mother. The singular difference is whether or not the cord was cut.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I'm sure Trump will be charged with more crimes before Hillary.

    Please pin this for future reference

    Pinned, as requested.....

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by mAlice View Post
    There are none so blind as those who will not see.
    You keep thinking that... Maybe your god told her to pitch the kid out the window..
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Oh, don't get me wrong - anyone who would harm a baby should be immediately killed back. That takes a special kind of sick heartless amorality that is dangerous to our society. If they're capable of hurting an infant, they are capable of anything.

    But we coddle our LCD in this country and encourage them to proliferate like feral cats. Or cockroaches. It's not about them "living a life we don't approve of", it's that they're a serious detriment to our well-being.
    The problem there is that we let them be a detriment to our well being, not their birth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I'm sure Trump will be charged with more crimes before Hillary.

    Please pin this for future reference

    Pinned, as requested.....

  8. #18
    professional daydreamer mAlice's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    37,574
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    You keep thinking that... Maybe your god told her to pitch the kid out the window..
    I find it highly unlikely you care what my God has to say.
    Je suis prest

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    This is a classic case of "what difference does a minute make?" It really is essentially exactly the same thing. A baby was killed, period. For being inconvenient to the mother. The singular difference is whether or not the cord was cut.
    Once the kid can live on its own outside the mother, it becomes murder. Not a "post birth abortion". That's stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    If you don't like it, go #### yourself.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Once the kid can live on its own outside the mother, it becomes murder. Not a "post birth abortion". That's stupid.
    So, if this had been done 30 weeks earlier, you'd be against it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I'm sure Trump will be charged with more crimes before Hillary.

    Please pin this for future reference

    Pinned, as requested.....

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |