Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 171

Thread: Post Birth Abortion Becomes Acceptable

  1. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    If you want to discriminate against blacks, gays, latinos, the handicap or any other group because of the way they are born feel free to do so and you can be the test case in Maryland
    How do I discriminate against a middle aged white guy that's not religious?
    Is that the white privilege I keep hearing about?
    Proud to be a cereal comma user.

  2. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I'm glad you appreciate my vocabulary but I said no such thing. I said a business person contracts with the government to follow the rules and regulations set for by that government when applying for a business license I also said the business owner tacitly agree to to not discriminate since the government wants it citizens treated equally.

    You tried to equate that to a mother and father tacitly agreeing to raise a child based on one night of sex and I disagreed.

    The reason those scholars you talked about chose the timing at which a fetus becomes individual is usually based on what I am now going to tell you for the hundredth time is that without the mother the child would still survive after 21 weeks. Which just happens to coincide with when they wave their magic wand as you say. If you were so interested in science as you keep claiming you would understand that is when a fetus becomes a separate entity because it no longer 100% dependent on its mother by physical connection for its needs
    I can link you to the science showing that is not the definition of a separate entity. Johnson v Florida said nothing about 21 weeks. The Peterson case in California said nothing about 21 weeks.

    Can you provide me with the scientific publication that you get your opinion from?

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    How do I discriminate against a middle aged white guy that's not religious?
    Is that the white privilege I keep hearing about?
    That's impossible. No matter what you do to a middle-aged white guy it's legal.

  4. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    I can link you to the science showing that is not the definition of a separate entity. Johnson v Florida said nothing about 21 weeks. The Peterson case in California said nothing about 21 weeks.

    Can you provide me with the scientific publication that you get your opinion from?
    It is. It an opinion. It is a fact that after 21 weeks most fetuses will be viable outside the womb and can live on their own. On their own. On their own. Independent and no longer attached to the mother. How many times do you need that repeated for you.

  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    It is. It an opinion. It is a fact that after 21 weeks most fetuses will be viable outside the womb and can live on their own. On their own. On their own. Independent and no longer attached to the mother. How many times do you need that repeated for you.
    He's waiting and fishing for you to waver or slip up....
    Proud to be a cereal comma user.

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    It is. It an opinion. It is a fact that after 21 weeks most fetuses will be viable outside the womb and can live on their own. On their own. On their own. Independent and no longer attached to the mother. How many times do you need that repeated for you.
    I would greatly appreciate you never repeating that, but it has nothing to do with the question. Where is the scientific publication that says the definition of a separate entity is that it can be sustained outside the womb?
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

  7. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    He's waiting and fishing for you to waver or slip up....
    He slips up by merely speaking. There IS NOT a single publication that will scientifically define a separate human life as "once it can be artificially removed from the mother and be able to survive on machines." It doesn't exist. It's not a "thing".

    The baby is a separate human from the moment it implants itself into the lining of the uterus. Pretty much everything after that is a separate human life. The 21 week thing is a ball of smoke, with no meaning whatsoever.

    He can flip and flop and pretend to have some sort of knowledge, but it's all subjective crap. Life does not begin at conception or birth, but at implantation.
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    He slips up by merely speaking. There IS NOT a single publication that will scientifically define a separate human life as "once it can be artificially removed from the mother and be able to survive on machines." It doesn't exist. It's not a "thing".

    The baby is a separate human from the moment it implants itself into the lining of the uterus. Pretty much everything after that is a separate human life. The 21 week thing is a ball of smoke, with no meaning whatsoever.

    He can flip and flop and pretend to have some sort of knowledge, but it's all subjective crap. Life does not begin at conception or birth, but at implantation.

    Sure. Get 10 people in a room and if they all agree with that I will accept "your" definition of when "life" begins.

    What about ectopic pregnancies? Those must not be life since they don't implant in the uterus and cant grow to viability?

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    He slips up by merely speaking. There IS NOT a single publication that will scientifically define a separate human life as "once it can be artificially removed from the mother and be able to survive on machines." It doesn't exist. It's not a "thing".

    The baby is a separate human from the moment it implants itself into the lining of the uterus. Pretty much everything after that is a separate human life. The 21 week thing is a ball of smoke, with no meaning whatsoever.

    He can flip and flop and pretend to have some sort of knowledge, but it's all subjective crap. Life does not begin at conception or birth, but at implantation.

    Name:  download.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  5.0 KB
    Proud to be a cereal comma user.

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post

    Name:  download.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  5.0 KB
    ^^^^^

Members who have read this thread: 90

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |