Aurora Shooter

mAlice

professional daydreamer
When Holmes walked by, Daniels hit Holmes several times through a sliding gate, and confirmed that he was the person responsible for the attack in a letter. “First and foremost, I would like to express my deepest condolences to all the victims and to the families,” he wrote. “I’m so sorry I couldn’t wipe him out and sent [sic] him packing to Satan’s lake of fire. It was just impossible to do by myself with so many cops. I did get him six or seven good ones and this stupid ass case manager [name deleted] ran out of her office and and put her head in front of Holmes’ cause I was about to knock him out. That’s why she got socked a few times.”

“Once we were on the ground I looked in his eyes and he knew he came close with his demise. He was very scared. I’m so sorry I couldn’t finish him for you,” he concluded.

http://rightwingnews.com/crime/evil...source=cotr&utm_medium=cotr&utm_campaign=cotr

glhs837

Power with Control
Guys like this are perfect examples of perfect death penalty cases. Keep him around a couple of years to let the behavioral scientists to pick his brain apart, then off him and drop him into a soon to be sealed over landfill somewhere. Maybe his bones will be useful 10,000 years from now.