Feminist Joan Walsh Rips Ivanka For Wearing 'Girlie Dress' At G20 Summit

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Feminist Joan Walsh Rips Ivanka For Wearing 'Girlie Dress' At G20 Summit

On Sunday, feminist nutcase Joan Walsh, a former Salon.com editor and a current MSNBC contributor who has accused Trump voters of being racist, appeared on MSNBC Live, where she savaged Ivanka Trump for wearing a “girlie” dress while attending the G20 summit.

Walsh preceded her attack on Ivanka’s couture with another attack on Ivanka, asserting:

I think that there’s one woman benefiting from Ivanka’s crusade for women, and that’s Ivanka Trump herself. That 50 million dollar fund for women entrepreneurs is being controlled by her; the fact that she doesn’t take a salary only reflects her own great wealth, thanks partly, or largely to her father, and when she’s tried to go to bat for us, allegedly, her solution to the defunding of Planned Parenthood was to tell Cecile Richards to stop performing abortions.

The horror.

Walsh continued, “That was her brilliant compromise, which would hurt many poor women in the country. So I think that feminists, that women, ought to give up that idea that Ivanka is our person in the White House, because if she’s trying at all, she’s completely ineffectual.”

Hijinx

It must really hurt a woman like Joan Walsh to be irrellevant .
No one cares what she has to say, and she is Green eyed jealous.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
These people are so desperate for attention and relevancy that they come up with all sorts of ridiculous rants. I think it says something about the media that give them a platform. Normally, Joan Walsh would be a monster shouter wearing a sandwich board on a street corner, but MSNBC thinks her crazy is relevant enough and has enough other crazies to relate to it that they put her on the air.

:crazy:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
so much hate for anything Trump - feminists have to attack over a dress

maybe she should have showed up in a bikini

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Is there ANYONE more jealous of a successful woman than a professed "feminist"??

How can they have fauxrage when there are actually successful women in our midst? How day you ruin my hissyfit by being productive AND successful!!

This_person

Is there ANYONE more jealous of a successful woman than a professed "feminist"??

How can they have fauxrage when there are actually successful women in our midst? How day you ruin my hissyfit by being productive AND successful!!

To be fair, they only hate successful conservative women.

glhs837

Power with Control
1. Isnt this the same side of the political fence that tells us we daren't speak a word about how women dress?

2. So, if you claim that performing abortions hurt poor women, then your making the case for us, that they are being used as birth control by women who cant make responsible choices in partners and protection.

hotbikermama40

1. Isnt this the same side of the political fence that tells us we daren't speak a word about how women dress?

2. So, if you claim that performing abortions hurt poor women, then your making the case for us, that they are being used as birth control by women who cant make responsible choices in partners and protection.

:yeahthat: