I worked on this story for a year

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Jared Sexton — an "independent journalist" whose work has appeared in The New York Times -— expressed befuddlement over Donald Trump Jr.'s decision to publicly share his email chain with Rob Goldstone.

Jared Yates Sexton - I...worked on this story for a year...and...he just...he tweeted it out.

:killingme

http://www.dailywire.com/node/18520

Hijinx

Jared Sexton — an "independent journalist" whose work has appeared in The New York Times -— expressed befuddlement over Donald Trump Jr.'s decision to publicly share his email chain with Rob Goldstone.

Jared Yates Sexton - I...worked on this story for a year...and...he just...he tweeted it out.

His Delusions of Grandeur--------------------------------busted.

Wawawa people are laughing---------------------at a laughable accusation.

Get a life azzhole your great story is nothing. A year of hate---------------wasted.

h3mech

AHH, Don Jr put out the fake news before you. maybe you should work on a real news story, some ideas: healthcare, tax reform or maybe even immigration

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
AHH, Don Jr put out the fake news before you. maybe you should work on a real news story, some ideas: healthcare, tax reform or maybe even immigration

...or a story about hundreds of "journalists" still looking in the sewers for a negative news on Trump and all they do is come up stinking.

Sapidus

It seems pretty obvious to anyone with a brain that the Journalist is shocked that Trump Jr would incriminate himself so clearly when he was called and asked for comment.

It is also surprising after months of saying he had no contact with russian operatives he was able to locate the emil so quickly and tweet them out.

If I couldn't recall i had met with a russian operative i doubt i would be able to locate the email so quickly if i had no recollection of the meeting.

officeguy

Trump Jr can 'admit' all the collusion he wants. There is no crime of 'collusion in a political campaign'.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
It seems pretty obvious to anyone with a brain that the Journalist is shocked that Trump Jr would incriminate himself so clearly when he was called and asked for comment.

It is also surprising after months of saying he had no contact with russian operatives he was able to locate the emil so quickly and tweet them out.

If I couldn't recall i had met with a russian operative i doubt i would be able to locate the email so quickly if i had no recollection of the meeting.

Russian Operatives??? Read a lot of spy novels do you??

Imagine yourself as Brad Pitt breaking in to a prison behind enemy lines?? Wear your underwear outside of your pants while using one of your mommy's skirts as a cape??

You're so far off the deep end, Pelosi seems to be a sane genius in comparison.

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

Imagine yourself as Brad Pitt breaking in to a prison behind enemy lines?? Where your underwear outside of your pants while using one of your mommy's skirts as a cape??

:jet:

:roflmao:

Wishbone

Imagine yourself as Brad Pitt breaking in to a prison behind enemy lines?? Where your underwear outside of your pants while using one of your mommy's skirts as a cape??

Post of the Day! :yay: