PREMO Member
hillary.jpg

:killingme

Hillary is Back, Now Hawking “Nasty Woman” T-Shirts for Planned Parenthood

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This woman - you can tell she and Al Gore are party mates; they have the same tin ear.

Trump supporters took the label "deplorable" and made it their own. It works because we are not actually deplorable at all, and our actions and how we live our lives testify to that. The irony is what makes it work.

However, when you are an actual nasty woman - mean, vindictive, shrill, hateful - embracing the "nasty woman" label lands with a resounding thud. "I AM a nasty woman!" Yes, Ashley Judd, you are, and that's not something to be proud of.

glhs837

Power with Control
I have already seen other messages photo-shopped onto this shirt. In fact I am not sure this one isn't a photo shop.

Pretty sure this one isn't a photoshop. What I find hilarious is that both Clinton and Warren screech about this, and in the echo chamber they live in it plays well. They simply cannot get outside that chamber to see how a vast majority of Americans do NOT want to hear about this crap.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Pretty sure this one isn't a photoshop. What I find hilarious is that both Clinton and Warren screech about this, and in the echo chamber they live in it plays well. They simply cannot get outside that chamber to see how a vast majority of Americans do NOT want to hear about this crap.

The photo of Hillary holding up a blank black tee shirt was posted to the internet with the caption, "Here it is, MeMe away."

Sapidus

This woman - you can tell she and Al Gore are party mates; they have the same tin ear.

Trump supporters took the label "deplorable" and made it their own. It works because we are not actually deplorable at all, and our actions and how we live our lives testify to that. The irony is what makes it work.

However, when you are an actual nasty woman - mean, vindictive, shrill, hateful - embracing the "nasty woman" label lands with a resounding thud. "I AM a nasty woman!" Yes, Ashley Judd, you are, and that's not something to be proud of.

HAHA. Boy are you delusional.

glhs837

Power with Control

Hmmm, which part of that post is the delusion part? Are you really going to try and make the case that Hillary (The Next Annointed One) Clinton does NOT have a tin ear? Or perhaps you are going to try and make the case that anyone who doesn't like or didn't vote for Ms. Clinton is indeed deplorable?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

This is kind of funny. We have truth in advertising laws, enforced by all of the 50 states States Attorneys, under each states respective Consumer Protection Office, and the Federal Trade Commission. And yet, there is no similar law demanding that news be reported truthfully. No groundswell of people demanding congress create such a law. Sure, there's always talk, but, when you listen closely, what do you really hear? Crickets.

glhs837

Power with Control
If I may ...

This is kind of funny. We have truth in advertising laws, enforced by all of the 50 states States Attorneys, under each states respective Consumer Protection Office, and the Federal Trade Commission. And yet, there is no similar law demanding that news be reported truthfully. No groundswell of people demanding congress create such a law. Sure, there's always talk, but, when you listen closely, what do you really hear? Crickets.

Ah, no, the govt shall not get in the business of policing the press, thats our job. And really, you shouldn't need a CPSC, just a freaking legal system that worked.

This_person

You don't see Hillary as nasty, or Ashley Judd. We get it.

You do see people who want less government involvement and more personal responsibility for personal lives as "deplorable". We get it.

You're wrong. We get it.