Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fun Fact of The Day

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Thats not completely true.

I personally don't feel that their only place is in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant!

They also have laundry to do!
    And those groceries aren't going to shop for themselves.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GWguy View Post
    Chauvinistic men with big egos who truly feel the only place for a woman is in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant, and the rebelling women who rightly take offense to such a concept.
    Is that even a thing these days?

See, I should have majored in Womyn's Studies in college so I could understand his stuff. All these young girls who go bat#### whenever some man makes a sammich joke, they don't remember a time when women were expected to be domestic goddesses and truly oppressed. They weren't even born yet. Their moms weren't even born yet. They have to make up silly stuff like "mansplaining" and "microaggression" because they've never experienced true discrimination and sexism.

Yesterday in my search for sammiches, I found 8 million angry screeds by 20/30-something women who were over the top hostile and combative at the very thought of sammich making. To the hypothetical request for a sammich, their suggested responses ranged from "throw that dick out" to "cut him in little pieces and set him on fire." <--I'm not making that up. Damn, girl, that's a lot of effort - it'd be easier to just make the freaking sandwich.

Anyway, see how I turned a joke thread into a serious discussion? Or tried to anyway?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sandwich.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	119260

Name:	cooking.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	119261
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    And those groceries aren't going to shop for themselves.
    Exactly!

it'd be easier to just make the freaking sandwich.

Anyway, see how I turned a joke thread into a serious discussion? Or tried to anyway?
    I am one lucky sumbitch.
    Wife will make me a sammich and I don't even have to ask.
    And even walk it out to the workshop.

Is that even a thing these days?

See, I should have majored in Womyn's Studies in college so I could understand his stuff. All these young girls who go bat#### whenever some man makes a sammich joke, they don't remember a time when women were expected to be domestic goddesses and truly oppressed. They weren't even born yet. Their moms weren't even born yet. They have to make up silly stuff like "mansplaining" and "microaggression" because they've never experienced true discrimination and sexism.

Yesterday in my search for sammiches, I found 8 million angry screeds by 20/30-something women who were over the top hostile and combative at the very thought of sammich making. To the hypothetical request for a sammich, their suggested responses ranged from "throw that dick out" to "cut him in little pieces and set him on fire." <--I'm not making that up. Damn, girl, that's a lot of effort - it'd be easier to just make the freaking sandwich.

Name:	19030487_1498008866929821_8556975478376258452_n.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	119262
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by GWguy View Post
    And just how long have you been single now?

Members who have read this thread: 54