Tucker Carlson...lightweight?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
He always had a head tilted, dopey look on his face when he is listening to a response.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I think he holds his own from what little I've seen of him. He sure interviews some whacked out people.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He always had a head tilted, dopey look on his face when he is listening to a response.

Tucker.jpg

I like Tucker okay. He has a disingenuous style that is subtly mocking, which makes me laugh because typically his guest doesn't understand that he's laying a trap for them and they dance merrily right into it.

SamSpade

The one thing I like about Tucker is, he always has at least one guest with whom he seriously disagrees.
Sometimes it's hard to watch, but he doesn't get a bunch of people who just agree with him.

Wishbone

The one thing I like about Tucker is, he always has at least one guest with whom he seriously disagrees.
Sometimes it's hard to watch, but he doesn't get a bunch of people who just agree with him.

I'll also give him did he tends to find the bat#### crazy over the top leftists to put on display

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My favorite political show is The Five. Two things, though: they need to get another lefty for poor Juan, and they need to never ever ever EVER have Megan McCain sit in again. She is the worst. Ugh. Hate her.

I typically want to punch Jesse Watters' smirking face, but I could watch Greg Gutfeld, Dana Perino, KG, and Juan all day. They should dump Jesse, who took over the obnoxious ass seat from Bob Beckel, and bring in Kos to even things out a bit. Or what's Jon Stewart doing these days? He'd be a good addition, although he might not do well in group settings because he's used to being a solo act.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
My favorite political show is The Five. Two things, though: they need to get another lefty for poor Juan, and they need to never ever ever EVER have Megan McCain sit in again. She is the worst. Ugh. Hate her.

I typically want to punch Jesse Watters' smirking face, but I could watch Greg Gutfeld, Dana Perino, KG, and Juan all day. They should dump Jesse, who took over the obnoxious ass seat from Bob Beckel, and bring in Kos to even things out a bit. Or what's Jon Stewart doing these days? He'd be a good addition, although he might not do well in group settings because he's used to being a solo act.

I thought Jesse replaced Eric and Juan replaced Beckel?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I've been following Tucker Carlson since he was a young pup on CNN - there was a show with that insipid Bill Press and then he was also on Crossfire. I like him, but he can get on my nerves when he is like a dog with a bone with some guests.