Fatal accident Park Hall this AM.

3CATSAILOR

https://smnewsnet.com/archives/4215...ng-fatal-motor-vehicle-accident-in-park-hall/

Damn. I know the couple that lives on that corner, a little left or right, it could have been bad for them too. Looks to have been flying.

This is like a horror movie being played over and over. One of two things, or both of the two are happening here. Either folks are texting while driving, or high on opiates and loose control, or both. Not long ago a guy high on opiates did the same thing in to a tree in Dameron. He somehow survived. The car didn't. I didn't see a rear tag on the car in this accident. Perhaps I missed it.

Goldenhawk

Based on the damage (and that's a late-model Toyota with good safety ratings), the car had to be going above the speed limit and hit without any attempt to brake.

We tend to forget how thin is the line between alive and dead.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
or that's a PERFECT a hit on drivers side, did he/she want to kill themselves?????? was quick either way, RIP !

officeguy

Too many trees, I tell you, too many trees.

What is the speed limit on that stretch ? That looks like a lot of damage.

Inkd

I drove by the crash site today. No skid marks or anything. Also, from where that tree is sitting, it's a weird angle to hit the drivers side the way it did.

glhs837

Power with Control
I drove by the crash site today. No skid marks or anything. Also, from where that tree is sitting, it's a weird angle to hit the drivers side the way it did.

It is, pretty far off the direction of the road.