Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Calvert Sheriff in the hot seat, again. Goon squads?

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    I'd li8ke to see some dash cam or personnel cam footage before I make a decision.
    I'd like to see that myself, if the truly had him pulled over for 20-30 min or longer, that's way too long for a traffic stop.. They need to stop fishing with citizens..
    Write the ticket and let them go...
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    I have a lawyer friend whose husband(straight arrow, no smoke, no drugs, no alcohol) was pulled over by one of Calvert's finest who insisted that he smelled pot. Had 3 guys ripping his car apart before the guy could contact his wife and the wife had Evans put a stop to it.

I am sure this guy's story is embellished a bit but I can see a lot of it as being truthful.
    Who pays to put a man's car back together after these police officers rip it up and find nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
    Trained narcotics K-9's alert to the odor of narcotics (obviously). That odor can be residual odor, even weeks old. Odor in the upholstery , carpets etc. Just because nothing is found, doesn't mean the dog was wrong or there was never anything there.
    Yet we have this....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.c40a12d2e87d
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
    Trained narcotics K-9's alert to the odor of narcotics (obviously). That odor can be residual odor, even weeks old. Odor in the upholstery , carpets etc. Just because nothing is found, doesn't mean the dog was wrong or there was never anything there.
    It also easily could mean that when the dog alerts the handler for narcotics he gets a doogie cookie... Once that is learned what do you think the dog is goin to do?
    It's been proven many many times...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    Mr. Hall states he has never smoked, used drugs, or drank. I tend to believe him.
    Why? He's lying about so many things, why wouldn't he lie about that as well?

The question I have is, why did Mr. Hall go to social media to complain rather than a formal complaint to the county?
    Because that's what lying attention whores do - they post on social media and get the retards all in a spin. He can say anything he wants on social media with absolutely no proof to back it up. If he makes a formal complaint, he's going to have to put up.

The story this guy tells is so over the top absurd that it can't possibly be true, as he presents it. It's more race baiting cops are evil bull####. Again, there's no freaking way this story can be completely true.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

He should have hung up the phone.
    Don’t take criticism from someone you wouldn’t take advice from.

It's such a normal practice with LE in today's world to hold you up for no reason whatsoever but to fish and see what can be found.
    Just watch Cops and Live PD on TV and just sit back and watch folks civil rights get stomped on.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    It's such a normal practice with LE in today's world to hold you up for no reason whatsoever but to fish and see what can be found.
    Just watch Cops and Live PD on TV and just sit back and watch folks civil rights get stomped on.
    And then there's the vid of that guy who got pulled over by Calvert's Finest for blowing a red light; had about 8 million priors, AND was driving on a suspended license. Cop gave him a ticket and sent him on his merry way.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Blog Entries
    I have an idea for ending false accusations against police, especially when they take to social media instead of making a formal complaint:

If they post some story about cops on social media, or alert the press instead of filing a complaint, it gets investigated. If it turns out the person is lying, they get a bullet in the head, no trial, no nothing. Just bam.

Still want to bitch to the intardnet, friend, and rouse the rabble? Then you better make damn sure your story will hold up. We should do this with fake news reporters, too; if their story doesn't hold up, bam. Pretty sure that would put a stop to this nonsense.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I have an idea for ending false accusations against police, especially when they take to social media instead of making a formal complaint:

If they post some story about cops on social media, or alert the press instead of filing a complaint, it gets investigated. If it turns out the person is lying, they get a bullet in the head, no trial, no nothing. Just bam.

Still want to bitch to the intardnet, friend, and rouse the rabble? Then you better make damn sure your story will hold up. We should do this with fake news reporters, too; if their story doesn't hold up, bam. Pretty sure that would put a stop to this nonsense.

Was your Great Grandfather Judge Roy Bean? LOL.

Members who have read this thread: 109