Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Calvert Sheriff in the hot seat, again. Goon squads?

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I have an idea for ending false accusations against police, especially when they take to social media instead of making a formal complaint:

If they post some story about cops on social media, or alert the press instead of filing a complaint, it gets investigated. If it turns out the person is lying, they get a bullet in the head, no trial, no nothing. Just bam.

Still want to bitch to the intardnet, friend, and rouse the rabble? Then you better make damn sure your story will hold up. We should do this with fake news reporters, too; if their story doesn't hold up, bam. Pretty sure that would put a stop to this nonsense.
    And if it's proven correct? Going to bulletize the deputies?
    "I aim to misbehave."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    And if it's proven correct? Going to bulletize the deputies?
    Sure, why not? They have a pubic trust to uphold, and positions of great authority also have a great responsibility. I'd add news reporters and politicians to the list while I'm at it.
    Last edited by vraiblonde; 07-17-2017 at 09:46 AM.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    I'd like to see that myself, if the truly had him pulled over for 20-30 min or longer, that's way too long for a traffic stop.. They need to stop fishing with citizens..
    Write the ticket and let them go...
    Not to mention, SCOTUS ruled on that in Rodriguez v. United States.

This case presents the question whether the Fourth Amendment tolerates a dog sniff conducted after completion of a traffic stop. We hold that a police stop exceeding the time needed to handle the matter for which the stop was made violates the Constitution’s shield against unreasonable seizures. A seizure justified only by a police-observed traffic violation, therefore, “become[s] unlawful if it is prolonged beyond the time reasonably required to complete th[e] mission” of issuing a ticket for the violation.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Not to mention, SCOTUS ruled on that in Rodriguez v. United States.
    Yep..
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Blog Entries
    First let me say that I'm not a big fan of the cop stop. My MO is let's get this over with. I don't want to make small talk with them. I have watched a few body cam videos when officer toughguy doesn't like what grandma says to him then the next minute he's jacking her up. Maybe even pepper spraying her for good measure. Then there's that anything you say clause.

Years ago I was fishing on base with my then middle school aged son. The stripers were in close to shore and easy to catch. We wrap up fishing around 1am or so on a Friday night. Leaving base I get pulled over. Not speeding, not weaving, just driving along. Barney wants to know where I'm coming from and how much I've had to drink tonight. I tell him I was at the pier fishing and certainly not drinking. Then he shines the light on the passenger seat and sees a 10 year old boy. Shines the light in the back seat and sees multiple fishing poles and some tackle boxes. Tells me to be careful and lets us go. Clearly he was fishing for someone drinking and driving because that's what sailors do on a payday Friday night. I'm all for the checkpoint sobriety test but way less a fan of the random let's stop this car and see if we can get lucky and maybe get an arrest.

Fortunately I don't get stopped often. I can't even remember the last time I was pulled over. I'm more likely to have fish & game ask to see my license. It does amaze me when I read how a local SOMD traffic stop ends up with dope or a gun in plain view. Or the officer smells pot or alcohol. And when that happens I'm OK with what ever excuse they use to pull those people over. But I'm against fishing expeditions against people who have not broken any laws.
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    What bad thing did you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    First let me say that I'm not a big fan of the cop stop. My MO is let's get this over with. I don't want to make small talk with them. I have watched a few body cam videos when officer toughguy doesn't like what grandma says to him then the next minute he's jacking her up. Maybe even pepper spraying her for good measure. Then there's that anything you say clause.

Years ago I was fishing on base with my then middle school aged son. The stripers were in close to shore and easy to catch. We wrap up fishing around 1am or so on a Friday night. Leaving base I get pulled over. Not speeding, not weaving, just driving along. Barney wants to know where I'm coming from and how much I've had to drink tonight. I tell him I was at the pier fishing and certainly not drinking. Then he shines the light on the passenger seat and sees a 10 year old boy. Shines the light in the back seat and sees multiple fishing poles and some tackle boxes. Tells me to be careful and lets us go. Clearly he was fishing for someone drinking and driving because that's what sailors do on a payday Friday night. I'm all for the checkpoint sobriety test but way less a fan of the random let's stop this car and see if we can get lucky and maybe get an arrest.

Fortunately I don't get stopped often. I can't even remember the last time I was pulled over. I'm more likely to have fish & game ask to see my license. It does amaze me when I read how a local SOMD traffic stop ends up with dope or a gun in plain view. Or the officer smells pot or alcohol. And when that happens I'm OK with what ever excuse they use to pull those people over. But I'm against fishing expeditions against people who have not broken any laws.
    You mean like the fishing expedition Mueller is on against Trump.

LOL thought I would just throw that in. No doubt in my mind it's a fishing expedition.

Because that's what lying attention whores do - they post on social media and get the retards all in a spin. He can say anything he wants on social media with absolutely no proof to back it up..
    Isn't that the common entry to GHETTO LOTTO?
    “In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act” - Geo Orwell

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    It does amaze me when I read how a local SOMD traffic stop ends up with dope or a gun in plain view.
    That doesn't amaze me at all. Cops know who the players are, and they also know that Dip####tica is smart enough to have everything cleaned up and gone by the time the cops get a warrant and are able to shake them down. So they wait until Mr. Dip has a burnt out tail light, or speeds, or crosses the center line, then they light him up. It's not a coincidence that so many drug busts are made with a "routine traffic stop".
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Why? He's lying about so many things, why wouldn't he lie about that as well?

Because that's what lying attention whores do - they post on social media and get the retards all in a spin. He can say anything he wants on social media with absolutely no proof to back it up. If he makes a formal complaint, he's going to have to put up.

The story this guy tells is so over the top absurd that it can't possibly be true, as he presents it. It's more race baiting cops are evil bull####. Again, there's no freaking way this story can be completely true.
    What has he lied about and what is the proof? I'm not taking Evans unsupported word for it.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    What has he lied about and what is the proof? I'm not taking Evans unsupported word for it.
    I'm not buying that he was consistently manhandled so outrageously from start to finish, and that when he called 911 the dispatcher also mistreated him. I am simply not buying that. If it turns out that he's telling the truth, I will gladly offer an apology and admit I'm wrong. But I'll bet you $10 right here and now that I'm not.

I know nothing about Sheriff Evans or his deputies. What I do know is that when a story sounds completely outrageous and unbelievable, it's usually a lie. And when someone takes their outrageous and unbelievable story to social media instead of filing charges, that doubles the likelihood that he's lying. The statement released from the Sheriff's office sounds WAY more plausible than this guy's tale.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 109