Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Calvert Sheriff in the hot seat, again. Goon squads?

Quote Originally Posted by Restitution View Post

I can say that I have NEVER been pulled over ANYWHERE that the cop didn't say right out of the gate "Do you know why I pulled you over?"

"Gee Officer, Don't you know?"

Quote Originally Posted by Restitution View Post
    I have been pulled over many, many times (I have a lead foot) and I have also been pulled over for these so-called "fishing expeditions."

I can say that I have NEVER been pulled over ANYWHERE that the cop didn't say right out of the gate "Do you know why I pulled you over?"
    :

Ahhh. Dunkin is closed today?
    Proud to be a cereal comma user.

If I may ...

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Why not? Are you a ####ty jerk to the cashier at the Wawa? Do you give attitude to the post office worker? Do you verbally abuse the teller at the bank?
    Why wouldn't you show a police officer the same courtesy you show anyone else?
    No, I am not, but then again, I choose to do business with the cashier, the post office worker, and the teller. Because police have become the enemy to the people, especially when people are pulled over for questionable circumstances everyday. When our whereabouts are tracked everyday by tag reader cameras. When all people have been lumped together as guilty first under the guise of getting the bad guys, there is tyranny. Today we have tyranny. You just don't recognized it because it was a slow process, just like slowly cooking that proverbial frog in the slowly heated hot water, it never knew that water was getting too hot until it was to late. And every new transgression against the people was, and is, somehow justified and enacted. Blind support and allegiance of police is foolish and detrimental to any freedom loving society. They are the enemy. They are not your friends. They are the arm of the heavy state.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

Members who have read this thread: 109