Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Calvert Sheriff in the hot seat, again. Goon squads?

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I'm not buying that he was consistently manhandled so outrageously from start to finish, and that when he called 911 the dispatcher also mistreated him. I am simply not buying that. If it turns out that he's telling the truth, I will gladly offer an apology and admit I'm wrong. But I'll bet you $10 right here and now that I'm not.

I know nothing about Sheriff Evans or his deputies. What I do know is that when a story sounds completely outrageous and unbelievable, it's usually a lie. And when someone takes their outrageous and unbelievable story to social media instead of filing charges, that doubles the likelihood that he's lying. The statement released from the Sheriff's office sounds WAY more plausible than this guy's tale.
    I'll bet you the $10 that the truth is somewhere in the middle of both stories, but the dash video would tell a lot of the truth.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

Has anyone heard if he filed his charges, yet?

If I may ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bann View Post
    As I said, the regular CCDC CO's do not have access to guns. Mr. Hall specifically stated he was handled and talked to AT THE CCDC in a particular way...and "everyone has guns". No. Everyone does not. So that is false.
    I not saying what you are saying isn't the truth. Just what he might have been trying to imply.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

If I may ...

One of the main problems is that the sheriff's office, and all sheriffs, and police departments, have become, is nothing more than feeding more and more warm bodies into the court system for whatever charges they think they can get away with. Come on, let's face it, the sheriff's office sucks at investigating real crimes anyway. They also need to justify all the fancy toys they have as well.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

As I said, the regular CCDC CO's do not have access to guns. Mr. Hall specifically stated he was handled and talked to AT THE CCDC in a particular way...and "everyone has guns". No. Everyone does not. So that is false.
    I think that is one of those statements like "its 1000 degrees outside", not meant to be taken literally. At least that is how I read it.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

According to his FB page post he IS VERY INTELLIGENT. He graduated from HS with an IQ of 187.
    ...and weren't you the least impressed with his hobbies?
    I have taken the time to expose myself to many subjects out of curiosity alongside of many hobbies in my short time from quantum mechanics, microbiology, environmental science, chemistry, botany, genetics, anthropology, sociology, psychology, data analysis, color theory, graphic design, graphic arts, culinary arts, taxonomy, linguistics, human anatomy...just to name a few.
    Just your all around Renaissance man.
    “In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act” - Geo Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by LightRoasted View Post
    If I may ...

I not saying what you are saying isn't the truth. Just what he might have been trying to imply.

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    I think that is one of those statements like "its 1000 degrees outside", not meant to be taken literally. At least that is how I read it.
    Quite possibly. However, he is making more than a few wild accusations, therefore, exaggerations do nothing to help his case.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    You hurt my feelings.
    Don't be inable.
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    What bad thing did you do?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    My take also. Lots & lots as in more than just 1 or 2 people.
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    What bad thing did you do?

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Quite possibly. However, he is making more than a few wild accusations, therefore, exaggerations do nothing to help his case.
    He hasn't got a case yet, just a LinkedIn rant.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

Members who have read this thread: 109