Glenn Beck wants to find Allen from So. Maryland, the 'forgotten man'

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Glenn Beck is looking for a man who called into WMAL on the Larry O'Connor show Wednesday and made an emotional plea for help. He's Allen from Southern Maryland, and he's "the forgotten man."

"I'm sick of the Donald Trump stuff, all the Trump stuff," Allen said. "I consider myself one of the forgotten men and women. I'm worried about job creation. I'm worried about tax cuts. I need more money."

Beck is asking his audience to help him find Allen to help him through his plight.

I suspect there's always more to the story than what these callers let on.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/0...o-find-allen-from-maryland-the-forgotten-man/

DannyMotorcycle

so the guy was back on the show today... this time i heard it.. Man it sounded funny to me... it was too over the top.
I share your suspicions... but yea today he said his name was allan? hoit in lusby.. on fb.. and i don't see him..

Last edited:

acommondisaster

so the guy was back on the show today... this time i heard it.. Man it sounded funny to me... it was too over the top.
I share your suspicions... but yea today he said his name was allan? hoit in lusby.. on fb.. and i don't see him..

you might want to try adjusting your spelling. alan allen allen hoit hoyt...