Flight Attendant Group Reveals Ann Coulter Was ‘Targeted On Purpose’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
BUSTED! Flight Attendant Group Reveals Ann Coulter Was ‘Targeted On Purpose’ In Seat Fiasco

Conservative icon Ann Coulter isn’t letting up in her battle against Delta after the airline gave away her pre-booked seat to another passenger. Coulter, who is 6-feet-tall paid an extra $30 for a seat with more leg room, but was removed from her seat.

TGP previously reported, conservative powerhouse, Ann Coulter unleashed hell on Delta airlines on Saturday after they removed her from her pre-booked seat and gave it to another woman. Coulter pointed out that the woman who took her seat was not elderly, sick or a child. Was this politically motivated?

Coulter said she asked the flight attendant why she was being forced to move from her seat and the response was “I don’t know.” The flight attendant snatched the ticket from Coulter’s hand and ordered her to move without explanation.

Ann Coulter took to her Twitter account to express her disappointment in Delta Airlines, sending out several tweets slamming the poor customer service. She even tweeted out a picture of the woman who was given her seat.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I'm on Ann's side on this one.. at 6'3" I always try to get the seats with the extra leg room.. and have paid for it many time.

I would be livid if they told me to move and vacate a seat I paid extra for and sat a 5 foot tall young person in my place while they stuck me in coach and have to fold my knees around the back of my head..

Ann was rightfully pissed.. absolutely NO reason whey the late add couldn't sit in coach and Ann stay in her seat.. in fact if you were the "other woman" that WOULD have been the classy thing to do.

Restitution

My personal favorite is when you have 90 year old men/women or 400 pound men/women who sit in the Emergency Exit row (because there is the extra room) and when they are asked if they can handle the responsibility of sitting in that row (in case of an emergency) they nod "Yes"

Sorry but, if we are going down... I will be the first person to step on your face while helping others out the door!

glhs837

Power with Control
I'm on Ann's side on this one.. at 6'3" I always try to get the seats with the extra leg room.. and have paid for it many time.

I would be livid if they told me to move and vacate a seat I paid extra for and sat a 5 foot tall young person in my place while they stuck me in coach and have to fold my knees around the back of my head..

Ann was rightfully pissed.. absolutely NO reason whey the late add couldn't sit in coach and Ann stay in her seat.. in fact if you were the "other woman" that WOULD have been the classy thing to do.

Well, it's all coach. just extra legroom, what JetBlue calls "Even More space" and charges you 30 bucks for.

Clem72

Eh, that bologna anyways. In the event that you have some catastrophic incident that everyone survived, but required the use of the emergency doors, the damn crew will likely be the ones to open them and assist regardless of who is sitting there. Unless the plain is sinking and then it's everyone for themselves anyways.

I do remember once being concerned when they sat a visibly disabled (physically and mentally) person in that seat and the ####er started pulling on that handle while we were taxiing.

Hijinx

Pretty much all airlines are flying sardine cans.Unless you are willing to pay triple for first class.

glhs837

Power with Control
Eh, that bologna anyways. In the event that you have some catastrophic incident that everyone survived, but required the use of the emergency doors, the damn crew will likely be the ones to open them and assist regardless of who is sitting there. Unless the plain is sinking and then it's everyone for themselves anyways.

I do remember once being concerned when they sat a visibly disabled (physically and mentally) person in that seat and the ####er started pulling on that handle while we were taxiing.

dude, we hit the water Sully style, damn straight this guys popping the hatch and stepping out to help folks.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Of course she was. Why else would they boot her from her specifically reserved seat and give it away to some random person? The retards on social media are having a ball with this, as is the prog media, but the fact is that Delta clearly targeted her specifically. I hope she sues their ass off.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Well, it's all coach. just extra legroom, what JetBlue calls "Even More space" and charges you 30 bucks for.

Depending on the seat, not always the case. I assume it was an Exit Row seat, which is generally substantially more legroom.. Delta Comfort isn't near as roomy as an exit row seat, not even first class has as much legroom.. and NOTHING can beat Row 51B on a Delta 747 except business class.

Delta is NOT Jet Blue.. and definitely NOT the cattle car that calls themselves SouthWest...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
My personal favorite is when you have 90 year old men/women or 400 pound men/women who sit in the Emergency Exit row (because there is the extra room) and when they are asked if they can handle the responsibility of sitting in that row (in case of an emergency) they nod "Yes"

Sorry but, if we are going down... I will be the first person to step on your face while helping others out the door!

I was on a flight a few years ago.. I was in the row behind and opposite.. and this 500 (easily) sits in the exit row.. I look at him.. look at the emergency exit.. NO way physically possible that he could fit his fat ass through that door.. Now the airlines has just provided a cork in the exit row that nobody would be able to get around.

Clem72

Of course she was. Why else would they boot her from her specifically reserved seat and give it away to some random person?

Maybe they had to redistribute the weight in the cabin do to her abnormally dense skull. Or her freakish veiny man-hands scared the children seated nearby.

black dog

Free America
dude, we hit the water Sully style, damn straight this guys popping the hatch and stepping out to help folks.

Damn right, folks would be calling me " Gus " because I'd pop that hatch while the plane was still acting like a water ski.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well technically this is the only social media I visit, but I do have a personal dislike of skeletor so I make pot shots when I can.

Why?

(PS, Clem does not have an alt account that I am aware of. We do log IPs but I have better things to do than check them for no reason.)

Clem72

Realized I may have been mistaken. I don't use facebook/twitter/twitch/etc. just because when I am online I am usually interested in the news, not talking to people. But I do occasionally go to news sites that have discussions attached (like Reddit or Slashdot), which I assume does count as social media, but wasn't what I meant (the overshare your personal details type of social media).

I come here because it has the most local news, both in the articles linked and word-of-mouth in the discussions. And sometimes I like to poke the bear in the discussions, since I am already here.

Restitution

Realized I may have been mistaken. I don't use facebook/twitter/twitch/etc. just because when I am online I am usually interested in the news, not talking to people. But I do occasionally go to news sites that have discussions attached (like Reddit or Slashdot), which I assume does count as social media, but wasn't what I meant (the overshare your personal details type of social media).

I come here because it has the most local news, both in the articles linked and word-of-mouth in the discussions. And sometimes I like to poke the bear in the discussions, since I am already here.

Don't mind the board mommy. She is having so much fun on her self-proclaimed perfect life adventure that she doesn't have much time to come on here and get into petty arguments and/or discussions.

Oh... wait.... :lmao:

EDIT: From what I have read.... she also likes to dish out the insults but, has a hard time taking them :yay: