Gay Tolerance

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In the name of tolerance and the opposition of bigotry, openly gay columnist for Out magazine Michael Musto is imploring others to drop all their Trump-supporting gay friends. In fact, Musto argues that it's not only "OK" to shun pro-Trump gays over their politics, but it's "imperative."

Can't you just feel the love and inclusion?

"We drop friends all the time for a whole variety of reasons — they messed with our loves lives, they lied, they weren’t supportive — so why do some people think it’s such an outlandish idea to dump them for their political views?" Musto asserts.

The gay activist argues that all gay Trump supporters are essentially evil bigots, actively advocating to "diminish rights" for just about every minority group one can think of, and thus, it is vital that you — Mean Girls-style — shun them from your lunch table.

"Everything in a friendship that might have seemed good suddenly goes sour when I learn that they advocate Trump and his hideousness, which involves attempting to diminish rights for women, LGBTQs, Muslims, immigrants, the arts, and the non-rich, not to mention all those treasonous-sounding doings with Russia," writes the columnist. "Am I supposed to understand that a gay friend is simply concerned about tax breaks and therefore can’t be bothered to devote any energy to little things like human rights? Bye, Felicia!"

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18733...-its-imperative-you-drop-amanda-prestigiacomo

This_person

"Everything in a friendship that might have seemed good suddenly goes sour when I learn that they advocate Trump and his hideousness, which involves attempting to diminish rights for women, LGBTQs, Muslims, immigrants, the arts, and the non-rich, not to mention all those treasonous-sounding doings with Russia," writes the columnist. "Am I supposed to understand that a gay friend is simply concerned about tax breaks and therefore can’t be bothered to devote any energy to little things like human rights? Bye, Felicia!"

At least this person's idiocy is well-rounded, from bigotry against those who have different beliefs all the way to having beliefs about others that have no basis in fact :yay:

Well done, Out!!

Sapidus

Is it not true a lot of your so called beliefs can be swept aside when you like what the person is selling?

Can you imagine if Hillary or Obama had children from 3 different marriages or said they grabbed people by their genitals?

This_person

Is it not true a lot of your so called beliefs can be swept aside when you like what the person is selling?

Can you imagine if Hillary or Obama had children from 3 different marriages or said they grabbed people by their genitals?

It's highly likely Hillary has a child from outside of her marriage. It's even more likely her husband has had many affairs, fathered many children that were killed in the womb or the mother was killed (Arkanside). Obama called women "honey" all through the campaign, and had to change seats because his wife was upset at how he was flirting AT A STATE FUNERAL. It was rumored MO had a campaign staffer moved OUT OF THE COUNTRY because BO was having an affair with her.

Some outlets sunk to reporting these things, which is how we know some of them (others are out there from reports of the people involved).

No one suggested stopping being friends with liberals - Mean Girls fashion. Conservatives don't champion the concept of silencing or shunning, we champion the right of the person to make those statements. Big difference.

Sapidus

It's highly likely Hillary has a child from outside of her marriage. It's even more likely her husband has had many affairs, fathered many children that were killed in the womb or the mother was killed (Arkanside). Obama called women "honey" all through the campaign, and had to change seats because his wife was upset at how he was flirting AT A STATE FUNERAL. It was rumored MO had a campaign staffer moved OUT OF THE COUNTRY because BO was having an affair with her.

Some outlets sunk to reporting these things, which is how we know some of them (others are out there from reports of the people involved).

No one suggested stopping being friends with liberals - Mean Girls fashion. Conservatives don't champion the concept of silencing or shunning, we champion the right of the person to make those statements. Big difference.

What the what?

Is this really a defense of what i said? I guess I could say it is likely Trump has fathered many children that were aborted too then?

So all this rumor and conjecture is somehow true because you repeat it?

We know for a fact what kind of person Trump is from his behavior that is on tape, public record in tweets. Everything you said is a bunch of hearsay but you act like it is evidence of anything
And calling woman honey is not the same as saying I grab them by the p****.

Jesus you are delusional and still claim not to be a Trump apologist. Man I'd hate to talk to a Trump supporter if you are someone who really tells it like it is in terms of his behavior.

This_person

What the what?

Is this really a defense of what i said?

Absolutely not. I virtually never defend your position.

I guess I could say it is likely Trump has fathered many children that were aborted too then?

Of course you could, but where would the proof be? Where would the independent report be? Did you read Primary Colors?

We know for a fact what kind of person Trump is from his behavior that is on tape, public record in tweets. Everything you said is a bunch of hearsay but you act like it is evidence of anything

And calling woman honey is not the same as saying I grab them by the p****.

True, it's not the same. It's not the same as having an intern young enough to be your daughter give you head while your wife is in another room in the same house and a world leader is waiting on you, or while you're on the phone telling them not keep a captured bin Laden.

Jesus you are delusional and still claim not to be a Trump apologist. Man I'd hate to talk to a Trump supporter if you are someone who really tells it like it is in terms of his behavior.

As I've repeatedly said, I really don't like Trump. But, I don't like Trump for things he's done.

This article says that Trump is "attempting to diminish rights for women, LGBTQs, Muslims, immigrants, the arts, and the non-rich, not to mention all those treasonous-sounding doings with Russia." None of that is true. Meanwhile, they're saying to hate your friends for liking Trump. That's discriminatory. Didn't you say we have to treat all citizens the same? Why can't you treat Trump like you treated BO, or would have treated HRC?

This_person

It would be more believable if it had been a "Him" vs a "Her"

Did you just assume that person's gender???? :lol:

There were those rumors for BO, too. I left those off because - while it would be dishonest, it's not a "fault" to be bi- or homo-sexual like it's a fault to be unfaithful to your spouse.

Sapidus

Absolutely not. I virtually never defend your position.

Of course you could, but where would the proof be? Where would the independent report be? Did you read Primary Colors?

True, it's not the same. It's not the same as having an intern young enough to be your daughter give you head while your wife is in another room in the same house and a world leader is waiting on you, or while you're on the phone telling them not keep a captured bin Laden.

As I've repeatedly said, I really don't like Trump. But, I don't like Trump for things he's done.

This article says that Trump is "attempting to diminish rights for women, LGBTQs, Muslims, immigrants, the arts, and the non-rich, not to mention all those treasonous-sounding doings with Russia." None of that is true. Meanwhile, they're saying to hate your friends for liking Trump. That's discriminatory. Didn't you say we have to treat all citizens the same? Why can't you treat Trump like you treated BO, or would have treated HRC?

I do. I criticized their behavior as appropriate to their government roles when i found it lacking. I personally don't care who has sex with who as long as its consensual.

Do you know the average pay discrepancy between a man and woman working in the White House at the moment? Do you know Trump failed to announce Gay Pride month this year? Yes. it doesn't seem like a lot but i am sure it effected the gay community

not to mention

Trump revoked federal guidelines for the nation’s schools stating exactly that: transgender children should be allowed to use a bathroom that matches their gender identity. He did it with the help of his Education Secretary, Betsy DeVos, who yields zero experience in academia yet believes LGBT students don't need the department's help defending against discrimination. She's just one of many Trump picks to oversee the federal government who have presented no interest whatsoever in defending and protecting LGBTI citizens.

He is certainly attempting to take away rights from Muslims and immigrants by blocking them from entry even when they have cleared the visa program.

Look at his cabinet for evidence that he favors the rich.

I don't like Trump and I don't like him for things he's done also.

Do you think I just don't like him as a person? I've never met him of course I am judging him on things he has done

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Do you know Trump failed to announce Gay Pride month this year? Yes. it doesn't seem like a lot but i am sure it effected the gay community

so you do not actually have an proof - you are just spit balling

- gays want to be left alone to live, why do we need a pride month
.... seems gays won't stay out of the public spot light long enough to just be left alone, they are too busy making a spectacle of themselves and being anti-Semitic

wow for like 3 % of the population :cds:

Trump revoked federal guidelines for the nation’s schools stating exactly that: transgender children should be allowed to use a bathroom that matches their gender identity.

if its got a dick, it should use the mens room

Sapidus

so you do not actually have an proof - you are just spit balling

- gays want to be left alone to live, why do we need a pride month
.... seems gays won't stay out of the public spot light long enough to just be left alone, they are too busy making a spectacle of themselves and being anti-Semitic

wow for like 3 % of the population :cds:

Do you know how many other stupid things he proclaimed? National loyalty day. Made in america week, While making his products in CHINA, national cotton day.

if its got a dick, it should use the mens room

So you are okay with post op trans people ? IS that a thing you are into?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
He is certainly attempting to take away rights from Muslims and immigrants by blocking them from entry ....

Immigrants have not rights to come to the US Period.
NO LAW says any person has to be allowed to enter that is not a citizen.

Sapidus

Immigrants have not rights to come to the US Period.
NO LAW says any person has to be allowed to enter that is not a citizen.

Yes. In fact they do. The ones that have been granted Visas, Green cards, the 15,000 seasonal workers Trump just allowed to apply for licenses and the ones using University programs to enter.