“Diversity … means non-whites,”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“Diversity … means non-whites,” said Stefan Molyneux recently, addressing a buzzword repeatedly used by leftists as a euphemism to subvert meritocracy in favor of racial, ethnic, and other non-merit based quotas.

Molyneux made the comments during a July 8 episode of his YouTube show entitled, The Death of Canada. Prepare Yourselves Accordingly.:

"Nobody says, ‘We’re bringing a lot of white people from Belgium, that adds to our diversity,’ or, ‘We’re bringing in a lot of people from Poland, that adds [to our diversity].’ It always and forever means non-whites. That’s what ‘diversity’ means. I’m not trying to do anything other than be very frank about what the word actually means [when used by leftists].”

Molyneux highlighted Europe’s diversity — linguistically, culturally, ethnically, and otherwise — as an example of legitimate diversity ignored by the Left to push for demographic shifts via contemporary immigration policies:

“Europe is incredibly diverse. And what does everyone say? ‘Europe needs diversity.’ Well, what does that mean? It means Europe needs non-whites. That’s all it means. ‘Diversity’ means non-whites, generally, displacing whites.”

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18727/molyneux-diversity-means-non-whites-robert-kraychik

you whitey get out ........

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Here's the issue I have with all this. We are all created equal. I believe people want to be treated equally. Then you have programs that favor different groups. They claim these programs are necessary to address some past discrepancies. So you don't actually want to be treated equal, you want a head start of some sort.

As long as these programs are in place there will never be a true equal. Those programs harm those who get ahead of their own effort but are clouded by the legacy of set aside programs. So please pick a side. Either you want assistance or you want equality.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
EuropeDiversity.jpg

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Here's the issue I have with all this. We are all created equal. I believe people want to be treated equally. Then you have programs that favor different groups. They claim these programs are necessary to address some past discrepancies. So you don't actually want to be treated equal, you want a head start of some sort.

As long as these programs are in place there will never be a true equal. Those programs harm those who get ahead of their own effort but are clouded by the legacy of set aside programs. So please pick a side. Either you want assistance or you want equality.
[h=3]All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others definition[/h]

they don't want to have equality, they want to be "more equal".

yes I said they, that's everyone who wants to have a program in place to compensate them for something that happened a hundred years before they were born.

This_person

a9c5ffe8ca08aeb01e55141b1539e678.jpg

I will never understand why we're not all a lot more like Morgan Freeman on this issue. Oh, and try reading it NOT in his voice in your head - almost impossible :lol:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
They claim these programs are necessary to address some past discrepancies.
So you don't actually want to be treated equal, you want a head start of some sort.
As long as these programs are in place there will never be a true equal.

:yay:

and you want to get paid millions for your race as well