‘Beyonce Professor’ Says McCain Should Go Ahead And Die Because He Supports Obamacare Repeal

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘Beyonce Professor’ Says McCain Should Go Ahead And Die Because He Supports Obamacare Repeal

When you aren’t getting noticed, and you need the Left to find you so they can publish your book, what better way to attack a former presidential candidate who was also tortured for years by the Viet Cong? After it was announced that Senator John McCain had been diagnosed with brain cancer, a writer who has been an adjunct part-time lecturer at Rutgers University and taught a class there called “Politicizing Beyonce” starting in 2010, decided to attack McCain in a vicious tweet:

brain_cancer.jpg

In November 2016, police took Allred, who taught women’s and gender studies classes, from his Brooklyn home to Bellevue Hospital for a psychological exam after Rutgers officials called police because someone at the university reported him for comments about flag burning and gun control that allegedly threatened white people.

The NYPD said campus cops in New Brunswick, N.J., asked them to conduct “a wellness check ... on the professor based on comments he made in the classroom and on Twitter about killing white people.”

The day after Donald Trump was elected president, Allred tweeted, “If I see any Trump bumper stickers on the road today, my brakes will go out and I’ll run you off the road.”

:killingme

How Cute, McCain aside this guy is a bit unhinged ...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
'Beyonce Professor' Fired After Tweeting He Wishes Someone Would Shoot Trump

Kevin Allred, the “Beyonce Professor” who attacked John McCain after McCain revealed he had brain cancer, tweeted “If I see any Trump bumper stickers on the road today, my brakes will go out and I’ll run you off the road,” and also tweeted, “Will the 2nd amendment be as cool when I buy a gun and start shooting at random white people or no …?”, has been fired from a college after he tweeted that he wished someone would shoot President Trump.

It wasn’t enough, apparently; Montclair State had seen enough and fired him. That prompted this series of tweets on Monday night:

Kevin Allred - not to mention the millions of Americans he's hell bent on stripping health insurance from. he wants Americans dead.

[more at the link]

And the final humiliation:

Kevin Allred - so FYI...Montclair State has fired me before I even started teaching there. congrats to the Trump trolls. but you're still not special.

Ah Karma Richly Deserved .... I'm sure this nice fellow will get a good JOB at some Fine Progressive Institution

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm surprised. Usually these "institutes of higher learning" are all about violent extremist professors indoctrinating the next generation. I'd have laid money that not only would he not be fired, he would have received an award.