Gimme Back my TV !

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Why are you indoors in the middle of the day in July???

Is the VIEW REALLY that important to you??

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My excuse is that I'm working.

OJ says he sorry. So sorry.

His daughter says he's sorry, too.

His lawyer says he's really really sorry.

OJ just tries to be a good person and helpful to everyone. He wants to get back to his kids. He wishes this had never happened. Oh, and he's sorry. Oh so very very sorry.

:popcorn:

PJay

He sure will be released, and the media knows it that's why we're watching it live.

Wishbone

Al is waiting to drive him home.

2984C56C00000578-0-image-a-7_1433978102735.jpg

PJay

OJ "no one ever accused me of pulling any weapon on them. I've never pulled a weapon on anyone in my life."

He was convicted in the civil trial for doing so. wow.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
We all realize that he'll probably be granted parole, right?

That is what I said this morning when everyone was talking about it.

He has no infractions, no prior record but this offense, a stable home environment and he is 70 years old.

I only listened to "SOME" of the hearing and could clearly hear it was a dog and pony show for the media.

He needs to stay low. People will want to get him in trouble just for the attention it will bring them. Now can he stay low? He has a pretty big ego so I have my doubts.

I was thinking that too. He can't go anywhere without catching lip from everyone. His outdoor life could be miserable.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Now he can finally get back to searching for the scoundrel who murdered his wife and Ron Goldman.

Book publishers are already hounding him..want to add his "My Search For The Real Killer" book to the list of world's shortest books. Along with "Epic Quotes from MidnightRumpRider" and "People I Could Not Stomach" by J. Dahmer.