Note from El Presidente

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yesterday, I met with Republican Senators at the White House and told them that now is the time for action. Obamacare was a big lie. “You can keep your doctor”—lie. “You can keep your plan”—lie. Now, people are hurting, and inaction is not an option. We must repeal and replace this disaster. The Senate should not leave for summer recess until it has passed a plan to give our people great healthcare. I’m ready to act; I have pen in hand. I’ll sign the legislation into law, and then we can celebrate for the American people.
- President Donald J. Trump

Then there was his schedule, upcoming events, and other stuff that's going on, plus a super cute pic of The Donald and Pence wearing matchy ties.

matchyties.JPG

Midnightrider

Yesterday, I met with Republican Senators at the White House and told them that now is the time for action. Obamacare was a big lie. “You can keep your doctor”—lie. “You can keep your plan”—lie. Now, people are hurting, and inaction is not an option. We must repeal and replace this disaster. The Senate should not leave for summer recess until it has passed a plan to give our people great healthcare. I’m ready to act; I have pen in hand. I’ll sign the legislation into law, and then we can celebrate for the American people.
- President Donald J. Trump

Then there was his schedule, upcoming events, and other stuff that's going on, plus a super cute pic of The Donald and Pence wearing matchy ties.
well that seals it, he told them to do it, its done. :killingme

Midnightrider

MR is mad because he likes the smoke up his ass thing Barry did. ... it gives him a warm feeling inside.

I'm not sure how you get that I am mad. It's comical watching you guys act like Donald telling the congress to do what they aren't going to do is meaningful. Remember, that is the 'leadership and deal making' you voted for :yay:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'll tell what's really cheap are Hillarys books at Ollie's and the bargain bin at Cosco.

LOL. Yep..they can't give them away. MR bought as many as his disability check would afford him, but it mattered little, apparently.

This_person

I'm not sure how you get that I am mad. It's comical watching you guys act like Donald telling the congress to do what they aren't going to do is meaningful. Remember, that is the 'leadership and deal making' you voted for :yay:

So, yesterday's "point" was that he didn't say enough to Congress folk, today's "point" is that there's no value in him talking with them.

Your logic :roflmao:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
What I'd like to see from the CBO is what happens if we do nothing.
How many will not have health care by 2026?
What are the costs to the states?
What are the costs to the Feds?
What are the costs ti the individual tax payers?

..........just sayin'

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Were you surprised?
That's the one thing they're supposed to get...

C....congressional
B....budget
O. Office

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
What I'd like to see from the CBO is what happens if we do nothing.
How many will not have health care by 2026?

We already know from the first assessment that 15 Million will stop using MEDICAID in 2018 even it nothing happens to PPACA or it's administration. That's 15 of the 22 Million that would have resulted from the first GOP bill.