A Better Deal: Better Skills, Better Jobs, Better Wages

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Democrat leaders have been working on a new agenda for many months because they lost in 2016 and because of their continuous losses the last six years and after all their hard work. Dana Milbank of the Washington Post – and, I am sure, most reporters – is very proud of the Democrats' amazing product.

Here it is, because I know everyone has been sitting on pins and needles waiting for the geniuses' solutions:

Titled "A Better Deal: Better Skills, Better Jobs, Better Wages," it is expected to have many Democratic staples – tax increases on the rich, affordable college, infrastructure spending, higher wages, job training, paid family leave and the like – and a few new ones.

Now, to me, it looks exactly like their old agenda, but I thought I would do a brief synopsis on each item.

Tax increases on the rich. This is their solution to everything because the "rich" don't spend, save, and invest their money as efficiently as Democrats and bureaucrats do.

Affordable college. This is where Democrats pretend college is free and of course pay for it with taxes on the rich and future generations.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/07/the_democrats_have_a_new_agenda_and_guess_what.html

someone better call Papa Johns, the DNC is stealing their Slogan