Over 800 wins and counting..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yep..no accomplishments all right...nothing to see here:

“They had a bunch of things that they wanted to regulate,” Mr. Mulvaney said of the Obama administration’s first term. “They just didn’t want to tell you about it. They thought it would be bad for their re-election prospects in 2012, so they created a secret list of regs that were not disclosed to you folks. We are disclosing it.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/20/mick-mulvaney-says-obama-had-secret-list-proposed-/

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
" We saved you billions of imaginary dollars from a bunch of secret regulations we can't really talk about"

During Mr. Trump’s first six months in office, he has eliminated 16 major regulations that had cost businesses at least $100 million per year each. He has introduced only one major regulation, pertaining to mercury in wastewater.

Lets all say it together. Propaganda.

Ah YES - Progressive dismissive Handwavem

WHY Yes, every day you spout more Propaganda

This_person

Translation:

" We saved you billions of imaginary dollars from a bunch of secret regulations we can't really talk about" Trust us. We are winning bigly"

Lets all say it together. Propaganda.

Translation: "I, Sappy, didn't even read the snippet let alone the linked article."

Read the snippet again, especially this part: "We are disclosing it.”

I'm not a fan of Trump, but certainly not as much as I was not a fan of Obama. However, I didn't like the lack of transparency in the Obama administration. If you read the article, you'd be changing the subject to how this relatively conservative newspaper (read: accurate reporting newspaper) went off for a while about TRUMP's administration's lack of transparency.

You really should, I'm telling you, THINK for yourself instead of knee-jerking or parroting what others tell you to say.

Sapidus

Ah YES - Progressive dismissive Handwavem

WHY Yes, every day you spout more Propaganda
Did you even read the article? The 16 regulations you mentioned were not what the article was referring to. Nice try though. Keep waiting for those tax cuts to trickle down to you

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Did you even read the article? The 16 regulations you mentioned were not what the article was referring to. Nice try though. Keep waiting for those tax cuts to trickle down to you

As the owner of an S corporation, the tax reform proposals I've seen would affect me immediately and in a very positive way. No "trickle down" about it.