Brits take a hard stand against crime

black dog

Free America
Mongomery County tried that a few years ago with a few kids outside of Congressional Country Club. The County back peddled very quickly.

Most kid's lemonade stands don't usually make it past a day or two, personal history included. Let the kids have a bit of fun, it will be gone shortly of it's own accord.

Those kids that actually do make a profit generally have a bigger picture, donating their gains to a noble cause.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Most kid's lemonade stands don't usually make it past a day or two, personal history included. .

That's a failure of product choice. I made out very well selling margaritas and rum-cokes at the county fair...out of the stall where we kept the hay and feed for our show critters. ;-)

Hijinx

Most kid's lemonade stands don't usually make it past a day or two, personal history included. Let the kids have a bit of fun, it will be gone shortly of it's own accord.

Those kids that actually do make a profit generally have a bigger picture, donating their gains to a noble cause.

They have places in Britain where the police are afraid to enter. I would wager if the kid had been in a Muslim neighborhood they wouldn't have shut down the stand. Of course little Muslim girls probably aren't allowed to open a business.

Funny they are afraid of Muslims , but have no problem harassing little 5 year old white girls.

Britain is done. Put a fork in it.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
What's up with that lady in the background with tampons hanging from her shirt sleeve and shorts?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
This actually happened in 1973 it's just now making news.

I wonder why the dateline for the article says "7 hours ago." By the way the dateline on a source website says "20 hours ago." You got any idea why that is?

black dog

Free America
I wonder why the dateline for the article says "7 hours ago." By the way the dateline on a source website says "20 hours ago." You got any idea why that is?

Ahhh.. gee Bevis because that's when it happened... :shrug: