15 MS-13 members beat 2 men in MOCO

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
2 guys in a park, minding their own business, are culturally enriched to within an inch of their lives by multiculturalism. It's time to take off the rose color glasses and admit that allowing young, central American males into this country was a big mistake. 1/4th of all MOCO inmates are in gangs. I bet it's not John & William in the gang. More like Juan and Guillermo.

The five suspects separated and interrogated the two men, asking if they were affiliated with a certain gang, what country they were born in and what high school they attended.

It wasn't long before 10 more men arrived at the park, bringing the total number of suspects to 15.

Without provocation, all 15 MS-13 members began to punch the two men in the head and chest. Upon falling to the ground, the victims were placed in "chokeholds, kicked and stomped on," court documents state. A few members went so far as to grab hold of large tree limbs, using the heavy, coarse wood to beat the victims' defenseless bodies.
One of the men reportedly grabbed hold of a knife and shouted, "Let's just kill them now!" Other members secured weapons of their own when two park patrons happened upon the ongoing assault. Those witnesses inadvertently spooked all 15 MS-13 members, in turn, making them scurry away.

Maryland-National Capital Park Police have arrested four individuals, charging each with at least a dozen criminal counts that include attempted second-degree murder, first-degree assault and kidnapping. However, 11 suspects remain at large. Investigators are calling the felony case "open and fluid" but have refused to disclose any additional details. MNCPP also refused to release mug shots of the adult suspects currently in custody, an uncommon move in the law enforcement community.

Sibrian-Garcia, Moreno, Joya-Parada and Rivera are each facing more than 300 years in prison for their alleged roles in the mid-evening ambush at Wheaton Regional Park.

note to self, try not to look like you are in a gang

Hijinx

2 guys in a park, minding their own business, are culturally enriched to within an inch of their lives by multiculturalism. It's time to take off the rose color glasses and admit that allowing young, central American males into this country was a big mistake. 1/4th of all MOCO inmates are in gangs. I bet it's not John & William in the gang. More like Juan and Guillermo.

note to self, try not to look like you are in a gang

I stopped at the Mc Donalds on Viers Mill Rd and was the only American there at the time.
Montgomery can have these folks keep them in Montgomery County.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Here is some Totalitarianism I could get behind ....

you get caught up in gang neighborhoods, wearing gang colors - sidewalk execution, cremated, buried in a landfill

black dog

Free America
Sig-Sauer will take you for a walk in the park, and get you back home again. big-machine-gun.gif