Sean Spicer

PJay

Resigns. Told Trump Scaramucci appt big mistake.

Anthony Scaramucci tapped to be WH communications director.

What next? Wonder if Sessions will hang in there since Trump has turned on him.

Midnightrider

Resigns. Told Trump Scaramucci appt big mistake.

Anthony Scaramucci tapped to be WH communications director.

What next? Wonder if Sessions will hang in there since Trump has turned on him.
I wonder if they will ever have real pressers again. what are they hinding, other than that troll SHS?

Midnightrider

Probably will resume as soon as some real journalists show up.

oh zing..... that really makes the fact that the whitehouse refuses to hold open news all conferences better. :yay:

Here is the thing. Since the admin refuses to speak directly to the people the only way we get to hear the admin's side is after it has been massaged by the press. Yeah, that really fixes the :fakenews: problem :bigwhoop:

Midnightrider

Probably will resume as soon as some real journalists show up.

oh zing..... that really makes the fact that the whitehouse refuses to hold open news all conferences better. :yay:

Here is the thing. Since the admin refuses to speak directly to the people the only way we get to hear the admin's side is after it has been massaged by the press. Yeah, that really fixes the :fakenews: problem :bigwhoop:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

What is not open other than a bunch of Hollywood type journalists pimping for ratings don't get to show their fake tans, fake boobs and fake teeth? They can ask the same questions and get the same answers. It should be about the questions not the questioners........just sayin'

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Since the admin refuses to speak directly to the people the only way we get to hear the admin's side is after it has been massaged by the press.

Huh? :confused:

I don't know as I have ever heard that line before: "Donald Trump refuses to speak directly to the people." All this caterwauling these past months have been *because* he speaks directly to the people and doesn't use the press as a mouthpiece.

Chris0nllyn

C'mon man, I don't know why you even bring it up. You know good and well no one cares about that ####.

Not until a Dem is in office anyway.