Graham-nesty If You Don’t Support DREAM Act – I Don’t Want You to Vote for Me

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Lindsey Graham Tells Voters: If You Don’t Support DREAM Act – I Don’t Want You to Vote for Me (Video)

RINO Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) told voters on Thursday that if they do not support amnesty for illegal children then he does not want their vote.

He made the remarks during his press conference with far left Illinois Senator Dick Durbin.

PJ Media reported:

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) urged President Trump to support a revived DREAM Act and said at the “snap of his fingers” Trump could convince the Republican Party to unite behind providing a pathway to citizenship for all undocumented immigrants.

Graham, who won re-election in 2014, also told South Carolina residents who oppose the DREAM Act not to vote for him.

“I have come to believe that comprehensive immigration reform, whether done in piecemeal fashion or done comprehensively, is absolutely essential for our national security. It’s absolutely essential for our economic viability and I want to stop the third wave [of illegal immigration] and never do this again. We have got to have a practical solution to the 11 million,” Graham said at a press conference today alongside Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.).

Hijinx

Lindsey Graham Tells Voters: If You Don’t Support DREAM Act – I Don’t Want You to Vote for Me (Video)

RINO Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) told voters on Thursday that if they do not support amnesty for illegal children then he does not want their vote.

He made the remarks during his press conference with far left Illinois Senator Dick Durbin.

PJ Media reported:

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) urged President Trump to support a revived DREAM Act and said at the “snap of his fingers” Trump could convince the Republican Party to unite behind providing a pathway to citizenship for all undocumented immigrants.

Graham, who won re-election in 2014, also told South Carolina residents who oppose the DREAM Act not to vote for him.

“I have come to believe that comprehensive immigration reform, whether done in piecemeal fashion or done comprehensively, is absolutely essential for our national security. It’s absolutely essential for our economic viability and I want to stop the third wave [of illegal immigration] and never do this again. We have got to have a practical solution to the 11 million,” Graham said at a press conference today alongside Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.).

I am not from South Carolina, but I would be cool with that.
I wouldn't vote for the sissy prick anyway.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
WTF is it with these people that they can't seem to grasp the nature of their support?

Way past time to send all of them home.

littlelady

God bless the USA
We are seeing our country disintegrate in front of US. It is going to come to some major confrontation. No question. Lock and load, y'all, and stock the pantry.