Thread: Boll and Branch

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar

Boll and Branch

They advertise $1000 sheets for the discounted price of $250 with a $50 off coupon. Do I live in a bubble? I've never even head of $100 dollar sheets much less $1000. Where would you shop for these?

google ad services thought I should know about these
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

Blog Entries
    Clearly you don't listen to Fox programming on Sirius - Boll and Branch is a heavy advertiser. Even if I had Oprah's money, I can't see myself paying $1000 for a set of sheets. That's insane. And $1000 sheets for the low low price - if you act now! - of $250 makes me go like this: I don't like to be insulted by marketing people.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    They advertise $1000 sheets for the discounted price of $250 with a $50 off coupon. Do I live in a bubble? I've never even head of $100 dollar sheets much less $1000. Where would you shop for these?

google ad services thought I should know about these
    Go to Penny's, get yourself some 400 ct. cotton sheets!! They are the best and hold up to weekly washing just fine. I also hang my sheets on the clothesline for drying. Nothing feels or smells better than a bed thats been made with freshly laundered and dried sheets!!

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmygdaughters View Post
    Go to Penny's, get yourself some 400 ct. cotton sheets!! They are the best and hold up to weekly washing just fine. I also hang my sheets on the clothesline for drying. Nothing feels or smells better than a bed thats been made with freshly laundered and dried sheets!!
    I can find sheets no problem, I want to know where these $1000 come from though.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    I can find sheets no problem, I want to know where these $1000 come from though.
    Oops, mis-read the post. Yep, cant figure what would make sheets worth a $1,000.00

Quote Originally Posted by luvmygdaughters View Post
    Oops, mis-read the post. Yep, cant figure what would make sheets worth a $1,000.00
    They're really just $200.00, great quality and money back guarantee.....
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

Members who have read this thread: 41