More WINNING. It's almost effortless these days.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
DHS LA.jpg

Hijinx

When you read the article it will tell you that he isn't bragging on Trump for slowing the immigration and illegals he is bitching about it.
That should tell you how and why he was so ineffective.

He states that the poor downtrodden women and children in other countries are staying at home and how sad he feels that is.
Itis easy o assume that he feels that anyone living in the third world that wants to come here should be helped to do so.
I don't know what he expects us to do with all of these poor poverty stricken untrained and uneducated people.

Of course we know that the poorest and most ignorant Americans are far better off in America , than the people in these third world ####holes who are living in poverty, but can we bring them all here with open arms and support them like we do our own who refuse to work? Should we give work to these people while supporting our own who will not work? How many is too many? Who decides and who can stop it when that figure is reached. ?

By the way he doesn't mention the men who come over. Its for the women and children. The typical Democrat, liberal talking point.

SamSpade

When you read the article it will tell you that he isn't bragging on Trump for slowing the immigration and illegals he is bitching about it.

He states that the poor downtrodden women and children in other countries are staying at home and how sad he feels that is.
Itis easy o assume that he feels that anyone living in the third world that wants to come here should be helped to do so.
I don't know what he expects us to do with all of these poor poverty stricken untrained and uneducated people.

And anyone who grasps simple MATH can see - there are 7.5 BILLION people in the world - and a LOT of them are poor and destitute.
Most estimates place it at around HALF. 3.5 to 4 billion people make less than 1.25 a DAY.

This country has around 300 million people. We can't accommodate ten times the nation's population.
We can't do a great job of our OWN poor.

What's worse - it grows 80 million a year. Let's assume half of those are destitute and poor (probably higher).
40 million MORE EVERY YEAR.

We can't solve the world's poverty by TAKING THEM IN. If we want to do it at all - we need to find a way to make them prosper in their OWN nation.
And for many, that can't happen unless a lot of things change if at all - like not living under a despot.

I hate the whole bleeding heart crap. Maybe he thinks we should solve a LITTLE of it by taking them in.
But people who say that need to put their money where their mouth is - by taking someone IN. By sponsoring a family abroad.
By showing they mean it. The people I've met who DO this don't brag about it.

littlelady

God bless the USA

Of course we know that the poorest and most ignorant Americans are far better off in America , than the people in these third world ####holes who are living in poverty, but can we bring them all here with open arms and support them like we do our own who refuse to work? Should we give work to these people while supporting our own who will not work? How many is too many? Who decides and who can stop it when that figure is reached. ?

By the way he doesn't mention the men who come over. Its for the women and children. The typical Democrat, liberal talking point.

As they say on The Five: Trump IS the wall.

And anyone who grasps simple MATH can see - there are 7.5 BILLION people in the world - and a LOT of them are poor and destitute.
Most estimates place it at around HALF. 3.5 to 4 billion people make less than 1.25 a DAY.

This country has around 300 million people. We can't accommodate ten times the nation's population.
We can't do a great job of our OWN poor.

What's worse - it grows 80 million a year. Let's assume half of those are destitute and poor (probably higher).
40 million MORE EVERY YEAR.

We can't solve the world's poverty by TAKING THEM IN. If we want to do it at all - we need to find a way to make them prosper in their OWN nation.
And for many, that can't happen unless a lot of things change if at all - like not living under a despot.

I hate the whole bleeding heart crap. Maybe he thinks we should solve a LITTLE of it by taking them in.
But people who say that need to put their money where their mouth is - by taking someone IN. By sponsoring a family abroad.
By showing they mean it. The people I've met who DO this don't brag about it.

:yay:

Many in the world hate the US, but look to US to save them.

Last edited: