Man!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Minneapolis mayor's press conference tonight was amazing. Look it up on the Internet .

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
[video=youtube;IgustZtttf0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgustZtttf0[/video]

Previously not happy with the chief.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Here's the Mayor's speech

[video=youtube;lCioGFNCFY8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCioGFNCFY8[/video]

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Here's the Mayor's speech

That's not even the whole thing. I'm on my Kindle right now and tomorrow is all day travel, but unless someone beats me to it I'll try to find the whole thing and post it. There were a number of people who spoke and rallied the troops after the end of that particular video clip

littlelady

God bless the USA
I switched from Food Network to Fox, and there was so much screaming, and the main guy who was talking, you couldn't even understand what he was saying. The bullhorn lady was great. Not really, she didn't look like much of a lady. Whatever, people, if you don't like who is elected, try getting out and voting in the next election instead of complaining when it is over. The entitlement aura in that room was disgustng. Welcome to America. I do have to say that the shooting officer being a Somali is odd. Maybe, this is their new tactic on inflitraining US. Who knows. Lock and load, y'all.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Democrats: turning America into a Third World country one city at a time!

littlelady

God bless the USA
Democrats: turning America into a Third World country one city at a time!

Exactly right. And, what I don't get is that Americans see this happening in front of their faces. Do Americans think that our beloved country can't fall (be put asunder)? Do the sheep think they will be spared?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Watch the whole thing on Fox.

I love it when Democrat Party turns on and eats itself!

what do you want to bet in this next election they put up a Somalian candidate? Because that's going to fix everything!

:killingme

littlelady

God bless the USA
Watch the whole thing on Fox.

what do you want to bet in this next election they put up a Somalian candidate? Because that's going to fix everything!

:killingme

Obama would like that, and Michelle, would once again, be proud of her country.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

What I saw was this:

A community engaging in appropriate protest in an appropriate setting. Not taking to the streets to shut down a city and bother innocents who are just trying to go about their day; not rioting and looting; no violence. They even waited until after the Mayor finished her speech before they went off. What's more, they didn't storm the stage; they didn't take over the microphone until Mayor Betsy had been spirited away by her bodyguards.

Then there's the fact that this was a predominantly black crowd, railing against a Democrat Mayor, over an incident where a black cop shot a white woman in cold blood. That is nothing short of miraculous and groundbreaking.

Bye Bye Betsy used her kindergarten teacher voice to try and put them in their place, which not only didn't appease them, but angered them to where they ratcheted up, and they STILL didn't start busting up the place. "We are not going to pay you to kill us!" That man will be all over the news show in the next few days, I'm sure.

The MPD is clearly trying to cover this incident up. The Mayor is clearly covering up. The police chief was thrown under the bus and run over, and that was supposed to appease the citizens so they'd go back to their reality TV and snack chips....and they didn't fall for it. And they didn't fall for the "here, we'll throw you a person of color as the new chief so you'll shut up."

The dumbass baiters are throwing out, "Oh, because it's a white woman, NOW you care" but race is pretty much beside the point. Had it been a white cop who shot an innocent black woman down in the street for no apparent reason, I'm pretty sure that city would be rivaling the LA riots. Take race out of it and what you have is an overzealous trigger happy cop gunning down an innocent woman for no reason, and the city officials trying to cover it up and make it go away. "Uh, he heard a loud noise....." This isn't a case of people taking to the streets because a cop defended himself against a lifelong felon and all around ####bag who was in the process of committing another crime when he was killed. By all accounts, this is a clear case of police misconduct, if not outright corruption.

I thought that press conference was amazing! Nice job, Minneapolis!

Hijinx

What I saw was this:

A community engaging in appropriate protest in an appropriate setting. Not taking to the streets to shut down a city and bother innocents who are just trying to go about their day; not rioting and looting; no violence. They even waited until after the Mayor finished her speech before they went off. What's more, they didn't storm the stage; they didn't take over the microphone until Mayor Betsy had been spirited away by her bodyguards.

Then there's the fact that this was a predominantly black crowd, railing against a Democrat Mayor, over an incident where a black cop shot a white woman in cold blood. That is nothing short of miraculous and groundbreaking.

Bye Bye Betsy used her kindergarten teacher voice to try and put them in their place, which not only didn't appease them, but angered them to where they ratcheted up, and they STILL didn't start busting up the place. "We are not going to pay you to kill us!" That man will be all over the news show in the next few days, I'm sure.

The MPD is clearly trying to cover this incident up. The Mayor is clearly covering up. The police chief was thrown under the bus and run over, and that was supposed to appease the citizens so they'd go back to their reality TV and snack chips....and they didn't fall for it. And they didn't fall for the "here, we'll throw you a person of color as the new chief so you'll shut up."

The dumbass baiters are throwing out, "Oh, because it's a white woman, NOW you care" but race is pretty much beside the point. Had it been a white cop who shot an innocent black woman down in the street for no apparent reason, I'm pretty sure that city would be rivaling the LA riots. Take race out of it and what you have is an overzealous trigger happy cop gunning down an innocent woman for no reason, and the city officials trying to cover it up and make it go away. "Uh, he heard a loud noise....." This isn't a case of people taking to the streets because a cop defended himself against a lifelong felon and all around ####bag who was in the process of committing another crime when he was killed. By all accounts, this is a clear case of police misconduct, if not outright corruption.

I thought that press conference was amazing! Nice job, Minneapolis!

They waited until she was finished or she was finished when they stopped waiting.