Hogan among 5 most popular governors.......

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And he'd still get replaced in the next election.

... When 114% of PG, Mont and Balt voters cast a ballot for the Democrat.

PeoplesElbow

He has done a good job. I wonder if he tried to further his political career if people will start calling him a RINO etc because he worked with what he had to.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I think a lot of people did and will do again. It will be interesting how the Dems paint him. They can't tie him to Trump. He's reduced taxes and fees, not to mention tolls. He's a nice guy, etc.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
I think a lot of people did and will do again. It will be interesting how the Dems paint him. They can't tie him to Trump. He's reduced taxes and fees, not to mention tolls. He's a nice guy, etc.

The game plan is the same as O'Malley's was against Ehrlich. He was successfully tied to Bush, mostly inaccurately, while the Legislature sandbags him.

The Legislature has been doing that since the first session after the election (changing the law so the Attorney General can sue the President over any thing with no oversight being one example. Another being the highway scoring bill which redirected road monies to Baltimore City, Montgomery and Prince George's while cutting it by 90% for the rest of the state).

The declared Democratic candidates are in full "tie him to Trump" mode with Baker and Jealous already throwing the race card, while Kathleen Matthews, chair of the state Democratic Central Committee, lying about Hogan's job creation by including O'Malley's poor numbers in the calculation.