Human Trafficking

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I used to wonder how traffickers could allow such abysmal conditions for their commodity. Then I realized, it's an unlimited commodity and therefore of little to no intrinsic value.

PJay

I used to wonder how traffickers could allow such abysmal conditions for their commodity. Then I realized, it's an unlimited commodity and therefore of little to no intrinsic value.

Makes sense.

hotbikermama40

Put the hammer down on sanctuary cities and see a whole lot of slow down of this in our country, IMHO
I know San Antonio isn't but, just a thought. Still, this time of year, a lot more dead are found in Texas, Arizona (#1), etc.

Last edited:

PJay

Just heard many of the survivors may have irreversible brain damage.

Wonder now what will happen to them? Sent back? Allowed to stay?

Clem72

Just heard many of the survivors may have irreversible brain damage.

Wonder now what will happen to them? Sent back? Allowed to stay?

Heard this story on the radio this morning. They mentioned that some of the survivors met with the Mexican Consulate who will provide them with legal representation. Because you're in America now, so it's mandatory that you sue someone for something.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
What do people expect when dealing with criminals? Gonna leave the smugglers a bad Yelp review?

Lay down with dogs, expect fleas.

Hijinx

You climb into closed trailer that is going to be locked shut with no water, and no way out , and a driver you never saw before,you already have brain damage