'The System Is Rigged!'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Schumer: 'The System Is Rigged!'
Pushes Leftism With Political Homeboy Stephanopoulos

"The system is rigged against ['working people'],” said Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-NY) in a Sunday-aired interview with news media ally George Stephanopoulos for ABC’s This Week.

Schumer pushed for increasing centralized state-driven economic planning: increasing the federal minimum wage to $15 per hour, a federal government takeover of “child care,” and promises to “go after drug companies.”

Invited to push for a communist health care system by Stephanopoulos with the euphemism “single-payer health care,” Schumer refused to offer a direct answer.

Schumer attempted to co-opt President Donald Trump’s platform, alleging that Trump’s presidential campaign was of a Democrat flavor:

Donald Trump campaigned sort of on this message. He was a populist. He campaigned against the establishment. As soon as he got into office, he embraced the Koch brother hard right and abandoned his plans to clean up Wall Street, to drain the swamp, to be tough on trade. We are going fill that gap in a way that's really going to resonate with the American people.

DUH Chuckie that is why you lost .......
Dems ran the Establishment Candidate ....

I don't know about this KOCH Bro hard right crap .... that is just another Democratic Dog Whistle

:cds:

OMG the Koch Bro.

Nor do I recall Trump [the NY Business Man] saying anything about cleaning up Wall-street.

Last edited:

SamSpade

Ah! THIS is what some of the weekend pundits were talking about - the Democrat's sudden rediscovery of middle America and the working class.
That vast population in "fly-over" country (translation: that vast unknown territory populated by people we don't pay attention to).
SUDDENLY they remembered what they used to be.

And I don't buy it. I get the distinct impression they're worried about snake oil sales and are re-branding the same old product.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Schumer: 'The System Is Rigged!'
Isn't that what Bernie Sanders fell victim to in 2016? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what happened in the Donk party.

Hijinx

IF the system is rigged---and I believe it is.

Chuck the Schmuck is one of the head richard heads that rigged it.

PsyOps

Pixelated
IF the system is rigged---and I believe it is.

Chuck the Schmuck is one of the head richard heads that rigged it.

No, no, no... it just now became rigged. This is all part of the "Trump isn't the legitimate president" narrative. But, not only was his election rigged, the entire election, across the board was rigged. It wasn't just Trump that one unfairly, with the help of Russians, but the Russians helped the entire GOP win all across the country.

Not until we have 'fair' elections - the kind that puts democrats in control - will fairness be restored. They will pound this hammer until American come to believe the lie.

PsyOps

Pixelated
elections are ONLY FAIR when a Democrat is elected

And for added fairness... it can only be fair when they can rig it for their preferred guy.......errrrr................ gal. Then blame it on the Russians and collusion when they lose.