Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Nicolet Park

  1. #21
    Very cosmopolitan!

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by officeguy View Post
    These fights are an organized activity. The two with the bats didn't just saunter over from softball practice. They had a job to do.
    From the looks of it, I would say "gang related" might have been in order.
    I heard a comment about it being a one on one fight and there seem to be two camps there.
    A lot of blue head covering. Since there were no balls or gloves, I assumed the bats were weapons.

    In their world, it's the weapon of last retort.
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

  3. #23
    The really sad thing about this video is that it shows despite the opportunities of education that have been afforded these young adults it is clear that they have chosen not to redeem those opportunities. There are certainly a lot of reasons why. This choice to continue to act in a violent manner becomes generational. These young adults will put their children on the same path. Before you roast me over the coals as an elitist consider this. How many of the 20 or so people being smuggled across the border would work any job given to them so their children could have a better life? Frankly, I would rather have hard working immigrants seeking a better life than this lot. Can we send the group from the video to Guatemala to see what a hard life is? Show them what poverty really is. There is still time for them to get education and a career. Fighting and running around in threatening ways will get you dead or in prison. It's all up to them and right now they are making very bad choices. And honestly as a taxpayer, I'd like a refund.

  4. #24
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    74,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    About 5 or 6 years ago, my son went there with a friend, to ride. Friend has his bike stolen from him "strong arm" fashion by the local hood rats..literally walked up to him and told him to leave the bike and git.
    I know you have seen the #### storm thread on FB. Mr Jones is

    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by sasquatch View Post
    The really sad thing about this video is that it shows despite the opportunities of education that have been afforded these young adults it is clear that they have chosen not to redeem those opportunities. There are certainly a lot of reasons why. This choice to continue to act in a violent manner becomes generational. These young adults will put their children on the same path. Before you roast me over the coals as an elitist consider this. How many of the 20 or so people being smuggled across the border would work any job given to them so their children could have a better life? Frankly, I would rather have hard working immigrants seeking a better life than this lot. Can we send the group from the video to Guatemala to see what a hard life is? Show them what poverty really is. There is still time for them to get education and a career. Fighting and running around in threatening ways will get you dead or in prison. It's all up to them and right now they are making very bad choices. And honestly as a taxpayer, I'd like a refund.
    that was well said except..

    20 or so people? Are you referencing the 9 or 10 illegal aliens that died? You chose immigrants to compare to hoodrats? Soo immigrants are a bad thing? they're bad but they're better? Or did you mean illegal aliens? I don't think it makes much sense to say things like "i'll take criteria A over criteria B" because taking criteria A is not the solution to criteria B. The solution is to fix both B and A.

    Now as far as smuggling... NO. They could still bring in disease. I don't care what percentage of them would work. They need to come in the right way, because that illegal path is also the path for the remainder that are drunk driver killers, rapists, murderers, gang members, violent criminals. When they come in the right way, there's a better chance that the worse ones are weeded out. Furthermore illegal immigration is harmful to non violent illegal aliens, being prey of the violent, or just literally dying to get here. Anyone who thinks illegal immigration is okay isn't really thinking about those things. they are NOT acceptable. The left always manipulates the narrative, to try to make it seem like people are against immigrants if they are against illegal aliens. It's disgusting. Immigrants are great. Illegal aliens are not. Get in line and be the right one.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by dannymotorcycle View Post
    that was well said except..

    20 or so people? Are you referencing the 9 or 10 illegal aliens that died? You chose immigrants to compare to hoodrats? Soo immigrants are a bad thing? They're bad but they're better? Or did you mean illegal aliens? I don't think it makes much sense to say things like "i'll take criteria a over criteria b" because taking criteria a is not the solution to criteria b. The solution is to fix both b and a.

    Now as far as smuggling... No. They could still bring in disease. I don't care what percentage of them would work. They need to come in the right way, because that illegal path is also the path for the remainder that are drunk driver killers, rapists, murderers, gang members, violent criminals. When they come in the right way, there's a better chance that the worse ones are weeded out. Furthermore illegal immigration is harmful to non violent illegal aliens, being prey of the violent, or just literally dying to get here. Anyone who thinks illegal immigration is okay isn't really thinking about those things. They are not acceptable. The left always manipulates the narrative, to try to make it seem like people are against immigrants if they are against illegal aliens. It's disgusting. Immigrants are great. Illegal aliens are not. Get in line and be the right one.
    niggaz gona nig
    i say to hell with every alien that wants to come here stay home and fight for your country like our fore fathers did...also we have no more room for you!

  7. #27
    Registered User
    Member Since
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,490
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyMotorcycle View Post
    Now as far as smuggling... NO. They could still bring in disease.
    Probably better vaccinated than random kids in Oregon.

  8. #28
    Registered User
    Member Since
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,490
    Quote Originally Posted by JEFF69Z28 View Post
    niggaz gona nig
    i say to hell with every alien that wants to come here stay home and fight for your country like our fore fathers did...also we have no more room for you!
    I see what you did there.

  9. #29
    Either Sheriff's department is not telling the truth or there is something else going on.
    According to the newspaper (EmptyPrize) they don't have any names. Yet according to social media, the names of those two fine young ladies are well know (and included in the posts).

    and based on the news story, my money is now on my comment that they are gang members (based on head covering color).

    Which is another thing St. Mary's has in common with Montgomery Co. Deny there are gangs. Montgomery has denied the existence of MS-13 in their county while others have counted the gang (MS-13) related crimes and other counties have pointed the finger saying their problem is spilling over the border with MontCo.
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

  10. #30
    not even a sniff
    Mention gangs and that the individuals with the bats are "well know" and all's quiet on the western front.
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

Members who have read this thread: 165

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |