Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nicolet Park

Quote Originally Posted by BernieP View Post
    Either Sheriff's department is not telling the truth or there is something else going on.
    According to the newspaper (EmptyPrize) they don't have any names. Yet according to social media, the names of those two fine young ladies are well know (and included in the posts).

and based on the news story, my money is now on my comment that they are gang members (based on head covering color).

Which is another thing St. Mary's has in common with Montgomery Co. Deny there are gangs. Montgomery has denied the existence of MS-13 in their county while others have counted the gang (MS-13) related crimes and other counties have pointed the finger saying their problem is spilling over the border with MontCo.
    No, those are just things they wear on their head when they haven't fixed their hair. I see no gang stuff here.

The gangs usually have the bandana's fixed in various fashions, like tied to a belt loop or around the neck.. and you'd see a lot of them.
    I agree this does not appear gang related to me.. also it was only a 1 on 1 fight. social media sources tho? that should be entertaining. where's the link?

Quote Originally Posted by mitzi View Post
    No, those are just things they wear on their head when they haven't fixed their hair. I see no gang stuff here.
    'Do rag.

Quote Originally Posted by BernieP View Post
    Either Sheriff's department is not telling the truth or there is something else going on.
    According to the newspaper (EmptyPrize) they don't have any names. Yet according to social media, the names of those two fine young ladies are well know (and included in the posts).

and based on the news story, my money is now on my comment that they are gang members (based on head covering color).

Which is another thing St. Mary's has in common with Montgomery Co. Deny there are gangs. Montgomery has denied the existence of MS-13 in their county while others have counted the gang (MS-13) related crimes and other counties have pointed the finger saying their problem is spilling over the border with MontCo.
    Not only are the names all over the place, but their fb accounts are wide open. And many have lots of comments about this fight and other - sounded like a regular thing. Strikes me as odd that the cops are having a hard time figuring out who was there.

one guy is there replying, that the bragging guy spit on the girl fighting, she went to fight him, his girlfriend fought her. The girls with
    the bats were friends of the girl spit on..

I'm not sure i believe that though, because mr braggery never said any nonsense like "that's why my woman beat you up"

Members who have read this thread: 165