Woman Who Had Abortion At Planned Parenthood: Defund Them. Now.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Bowlin explains how she succumbed to the lies of the pro-abortion movement and regretfully had an abortion at a Planned Parenthood facility, where she was treated "like a number," void of any real "care" the company so often touts.

"Unfortunately, I succumbed to society’s lies and the devaluing of women in the abortion industry at 21 years old," says Bowlin. "My post-abortion follow-up appointment at Planned Parenthood was no more than 15 minutes, not counting the 30 minutes past my appointment time in the waiting room and then another 15 to even see the doctor. Planned Parenthood treated me like a number toward their quota."

Bowlin says she was quickly passed off after informing a Planned Parenthood clinician that her abortion had taken and she was no longer pregnant; she received no education on contraception (though she says she was on birth control pills at the time she became pregnant), was not informed of any physical side effects from the abortion, or given any counseling options to deal with the emotional trauma:

Planned Parenthood provided no education about contraception failing, even though I – along with a shocking percentage of women obtaining abortions – was on birth control when I got pregnant. ... Nor did Planned Parenthood provide any education about the effects the abortion could have on me (it turns out there were many, and they were severe). There were no counseling options.

Woman Who Had Abortion At Planned Parenthood: Defund Them. Now.

Hijinx

Women who expect planned parenthood to have a serious interest in them other than scraping their womb clean of the fetal invader, are stupid.

Planned parenthood is a misnomer. It has nothing to do with parenthood. Just the opposite.

black dog

Free America
Any time I have ever had any out patient surgery done theres usually a quicky check-up after with a health care professional and that's it.. Why would a some abortion be any different....

This_person

Any time I have ever had any out patient surgery done theres usually a quicky check-up after with a health care professional and that's it.. Why would a some abortion be any different....

:shrug:

Some people consider loss of life of their child to be very different from having a skin tag or gall bladder removed.

black dog

Free America
:shrug:

Some people consider loss of life of their child to be very different from having a skin tag or gall bladder removed.

And some don't.Thats why abortion clinics are in business. ... Maybe it would be a better experience if say,,, they added a hour of line dancing along with the follow up appointment?
It would seem that it's no different than going to any other clinic for other health care problems.

This_person

And some don't.Thats why abortion clinics are in business. ... Maybe it would be a better experience if say,,, they added a hour of line dancing along with the follow up appointment?
It would seem that it's no different than going to any other clinic for other health care problems.

Really? Did you read the OP?

black dog

Free America
Really? Did you read the OP?

Most of it, but I really didn't pay that much attention due to the first sentence being so well balanced. And with that and her later issues with a decision she made on her own free will that everything is Planned Parenthood fault is laughable.
It's probably the best decision she ever made not to become a mother at 21.
Hence maybe her short time spent at the clinic would have been more enjoyable with some line dancing before she finished her follow up.

Sapidus

God you anti abortion folks really know how to muddy a conversation.

So this woman was some how forced into an abortion by "society lies" What does that even mean?

When you buy medicine at the pharmacy is it the pharmacists responsibility to read it to you and make sure you understand it?

After a colonoscopy or a appendectomy did you need the doctor to cuddle with you until you felt better?

Planned Parenthood provides a useful service for millions of women and men. You don't like it ? Don't use it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Planned Parenthood provides a useful service for millions of women and men. You don't like it ? Don't use it.

fine Sparky, don't spend my tax money murdering children .......
you rich liberals can donate your billions to support that

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sure thing, when all the non profit church's start paying corporate and State taxes.

BOOM :jazzhands:

When you see these incredibly ornate Catholic churches that cost a fortune to maintain, you have to wonder why they're exempt from paying taxes.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
God you anti abortion folks really know how to muddy a conversation.

So this woman was some how forced into an abortion by "society lies" What does that even mean?

When you buy medicine at the pharmacy is it the pharmacists responsibility to read it to you and make sure you understand it?

After a colonoscopy or a appendectomy did you need the doctor to cuddle with you until you felt better?

Your incoherent babbling is really annoying.

Yes, when you buy medicine at the pharmacy, they are required to inform you of how to take the meds and interaction warnings.

Yes, after a surgery the doctor or a nurse will take your vitals and instruct you and make sure you're good before they release you.

"Don't like it, don't use it"? How about "don't like it, don't be forced to pay for it"?

Idiot.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sure thing, when all the non profit church's start paying corporate and State taxes.

Exactly. You can keep your $3.82 cents a year as soon as those churches start kicking in the millions they avoid in Taxes.

what exactly are you going to tax churches on ..... are you going to also tax ALL other non profit entries or does your hatred only extend to churches

Synagogues ....
Mosques ....
United Negro College Fund .....
The Boy Scouts .....

basically any NON Profit