Trump at Boy Scouts Rally: 'We could use some more loyalty'

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/24/politics/trump-boy-scouts-rally/

(CNN) — President Donald Trump turned a Boy Scouts event into a campaign-style rally Monday, starting off by saying he'd put aside the "fake news" and other issues in Washington while addressing the Boy Scouts of America 2017 National Scout Jamboree.

"I said, who the hell wants to speak about politics when I'm in front of the Boy Scouts?" Trump said.

Trump went on to dive into politics anyway -- blasting the media, pushing for the repeal of Obamacare and making a pointed remark about "loyalty."

Listing off the virtues of Boy Scouts at the West Virginia speech, Trump said: "As the scout law says, a scout is trustworthy, loyal," Trump said, before adding, "We could use some more loyalty, I will tell you that."

steppinthrax

I agree with him.
We could use some more loyalty.

If not to Trump, to the way this country was set up to have peaceful transition from one President to another.

The transition----thanks to the crybaby losing Democrat azzwipes---has been a clusterphuck.

Trump made a deal about how he's going to unite people. So where is that "unite". I get it, some dems are losing their ####. I didn't vote for him, but I'm not a crazy pink pussy hat wearing lib. I've been trying to "give the guy a chance", but to be frank the whole administration looks like a clusterphuck....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And yet the progbots don't say a word about politicians, and teachers, and ministers, and celebrities, and everyone else on the planet proselytizing to children regarding leftwing "values".

Hijinx

Trump made a deal about how he's going to unite people. So where is that "unite". I get it, some dems are losing their ####. I didn't vote for him, but I'm not a crazy pink pussy hat wearing lib. I've been trying to "give the guy a chance", but to be frank the whole administration looks like a clusterphuck....

How do you unite people who refuse to be united?
If you figure that one out, email Trump at the WH.
He could use a good laugh.

By the way the Democrats and their refusals to confirm so many people , and who keep bringing up this Russian Nonsensehave contributed greatly to the clusterphuck

steppinthrax

By the way the Democrats and their refusals to confirm so many people , and who keep bringing up this Russian Nonsensehave contributed greatly to the clusterphuck

It's the attitudes within his administration. Trump has done very little to "appease" the left. He seems to be the President for the far right and crazies. When the President should be "for the people". He's goals and ideas favor one group. You can tell all the way from the people he's hired to himself, he dosen't extend an olive branch.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trump has done very little to "appease" the left.

:thewave:

If we wanted the Left to be appeased, we'd have elected Hillary Clinton.

After 8 years of Obama, I think the Left has been appeased quite enough. Now it's time to undo that damage.

black dog

Free America
It's the attitudes within his administration. Trump has done very little to "appease" the left. He seems to be the President for the far right and crazies. When the President should be "for the people". He's goals and ideas favor one group. You can tell all the way from the people he's hired to himself, he dosen't extend an olive branch.

What a bunch of crap... What in the last eight years get the right get? Obamacare? Almost doubling the National debt?
How's that working for you?

Last edited:

steppinthrax

:thewave:

If we wanted the Left to be appeased, we'd have elected Hillary Clinton.

After 8 years of Obama, I think the Left has been appeased quite enough. Now it's time to undo that damage.

And you are missing the point of the Presidency. He should see solutions that are the best for both sides and/or spreads even to both. I don't think Obama excluded a group as strong as Trump has.

In terms of the election, if this keeps up, you will see someone else come 2020.

Wishbone

And you are missing the point of the Presidency. He should see solutions that are the best for both sides and/or spreads even to both. I don't think Obama excluded a group as strong as Trump has.

In terms of the election, if this keeps up, you will see someone else come 2020.

In all honesty do you believe the Left has ANY desire to find ANY common ground on ANY issue at this point?

Other than impeaching Trump, of course.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

:lol:

Pretty sure it's you who is missing the point of Trump getting elected.

steppinthrax

In all honesty do you believe the Left has ANY desire to find ANY common ground on ANY issue at this point?

Other than impeaching Trump, of course.

I don't agree with the "impeaching Trump" bull####, it won't help anything.

If the Dems want to win 2020 they need to at least get into the house at 2018 and maybe their Russia Russia Russia strategy might be working in making the admin look bad.

Wishbone

I don't agree with the "impeaching Trump" bull####, it won't help anything.

If the Dems want to win 2020 they need to at least get into the house at 2018 and maybe their Russia Russia Russia strategy might be working in making the admin look bad.

I think even the moderate lefties are starting to tune that tripe out.

We'll see how it plays.

SamSpade

I think even the moderate lefties are starting to tune that tripe out.

We'll see how it plays.

What exasperates me about the whole thing is, there are multiple investigations - to see if there was a crime.
That makes no sense - you find evidence of a crime - and investigate to find who is at fault.

Wishbone

What exasperates me about the whole thing is, there are multiple investigations - to see if there was a crime.
That makes no sense - you find evidence of a crime - and investigate to find who is at fault.

That's why it's truly a witch hunt rather than an investigation.

steppinthrax

The criminal justice system allows someone to be under investigation for years.

Sapidus

You really are brainwashed you know that?